Procellarum (ft. Yuno Terase)

Yuno: Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Rui. Happy birthday to you!

Rui: Thanks Terase-san. That's strange, Where's Ikkun and the rest of Procellarum?

Yuno: They're at the party hall waiting for your birthday performance to start.

Rui: I bet my brother would see the livestream of the party to hear my voice.

Yuno: Your brother from your hometown in the Shiga Prefecture?

Rui: Yeah. He has been doing a lot of stuff back home ever since I moved out to become a member of Procellarum.

Iku: Hey Rui. Ready for your performance?

Rui: Yep. For the fandom of Pluvia and my brother from my hometown.

(Rui: furi tsuzuita kodoku no iro.....)

Yoru: Wow! I never heard this song from Minaduki before.

You: But you heard his voice when you went to the recording booth to give him some pudding you made.

Iku: I was so lucky to hear this song. I've been hearing it on my iPod on the day before his birthday.

(Rui: mada osanai sono kokoro wo......)

Shun: That's so beautiful!

Kai: At least you're enjoying it.

Shun: What's with that face Fuduki?

Kai: I forced you to come to watch Minaduki to perform....but you still refused.

Shun: But I'm still here.

Kai: Curse you! Demon Lord!

(Rui: Rainy moment....)

Rui: For the fandom of Pluvia listen: Ajisai (Gendai: Amefuri). Terase-san come and sing with me!

Yuno: Ready when you are Rui.

Rui: Ready to please our fandom.

(Rui: Murasakiiro ni hohoendara.......)
(Yuno: Suiteki wa boku ni nagekaketa.....)