Starish (ft. Quartet Night)

Luna: Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Syo. Happy birthday to you!

Syo: Thanks! I appreciate it! Oh no, Another episode of Every Buddy is coming on!

(Genba shubi ga shinjou
Mai peisu wa porishii
Badii nante iranai, no thank you.....)

Luna: So you're the one who sang the opening?

Syo: Of course. Alongside Reiji-senpai.

Ai: Reiji and Ranmaru are back at our dorm watching the TV performance of Camus.

Luna: So they can't make it to the party.

Ai: Me and Syo have been binge-watching every season of Every Buddy. We're on Season 2.

Luna: Is Hyuga-sensei and Tsukimiya-sensei in this show?

Syo: Of course. Hyuga-sensei is Haruki Matsuoka the prominent member of the Shibuya Police Department who was forced to partner with the newbie police officer Shigure Sakurada who is actually a male dressed in female clothing.

Luna: So Tsukimiya-sensei is Shigure?

Syo: Of course. Shigure is one of Ai's favorite characters.

Otoya: Rei-chan even played a dead guy in one episode.

Ai: Is Reiji actually dead?

Otoya: No! Ai-senpai. He pretended to be dead.

Ai: So he's pretending that he's dead. Okay then.

Masato: Tsukimiya-sensei looks so beautiful as Shigure and he even wore a black wig for his character in that show.

Ren: Hey Ochibi-chan!

Syo: Stop calling me short!

Ren: How long have binge watched those episodes?

Syo: It's a viewing party for myself but Natsuki joined to watch Season 1 of Every Buddy.

Tokiya: Time for cake Syo.

All (except Syo): Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Syo! Happy birthday to you!