Starish

Natsuki: "I think that they should wear the outfits that they're wearing in the video to a real masquerade party" That's very creative Seko-chan.

Luna: I like you and Ai's outfits better than Reiji's.

Natsuki: Why do you hate Rei-chan-senpai's outfit?

Luna: It reminds me of him as a drunk person at a party. But yours and Ai's are very immaculate.

Natsuki: I'm so glad you liked me and Ai-chan's outfit. We've thought about it in the past.

Luna: Ranmaru and others are badass spies!

Natsuki: Yeah, Maru-chan-senpai is great in suits and so does Tokiya-kun.

Luna: Also Ren too.

Natsuki: I almost forgot about Ren-kun. Silly me.

Ren: How did you know about Ran-chan and myself were spies?

Tokiya: You forgot me Ren.

Ren: Sorry Icchi.

Tokiya: You're fine.

Tokiya: Camus-san is also great in suits as well.

Syo: You should've seen myself with Cecil, Hijirikawa, and Otoya. We're ninjas!

Luna: I never noticed you guys were ninjas!

Otoya: We're special ninjas! Real life ninjas wear black.

Luna: I know that.

Ren: Well, Ochibi-chan's performance.....

Syo: Ren, Stop calling me by that nickname!

Ren: Sorry.

Ren: As I was saying, His performance was great.

Luna: See the comment I did for the video of Reiji, Natsuki, and Ai's performance.

Ren: "I think that they should wear the outfits that they're wearing in the video to a real masquerade party" I agree to Shinomi, That's a very good comment.

Natsuki: See, Ren-kun likes your comment too.

Haruka: Luna, The guys are going to the auditorium to practice with Tsukimiya-sensei for his birthday next month.

Luna: When is his birthday?

Haruka: September 15th.

Luna: Okay.

Haruka: Class A is doing something special for Tsukimiya-sensei.

Luna: We're in Class A right?

Haruka: Of course. So does me, Otoya, Masato, and Natsuki. Ren, Syo, and Cecil are in Class S with Hyuga-sensei.

Haruka: Tsukimiya-sensei wanted me and you to sing the song from our favorite member of Starish or Quartet Night.

Luna: What member are doing Nanami?

Haruka: I'm doing Natsuki.

Luna: While I do my favorite member of Quartet Night. The beautiful Ai Mikaze!

Haruka: That's the spirit!