Kakeru Shiwasu and Kurisu Hijiri

Kakeru: I can't wait for Day 1 of Hajime's concert series! I wonder how Mutsuki would impress the audience.

Kurisu: I love listening to one of his songs! Too bad we didn't see him in person today.

Kakeru: Mutsuki is very talented. That's why he's one of prominent members of Six Gravity.

Kurisu: But he's the leader Mr. Shiwasu.

Kakeru: All the members of Six Gravity are fond of him. Especially Uduki and Kisaragi.

Kurisu: I really love him too. I have his songs on my playlist.

Kakeru: Do you have Hyourin Shiki?

Kurisu: I do. It's one of my favorite songs from Hajime.

Kakeru: I noticed that Mutsuki uses that song as his first song in his concerts.

Kurisu: The concert is starting! Hajime! Hajime!

Kakeru: Someone is doing the opening act!

(furi tsuzuita kodoku no iro nari yamanai itami no oto.....)

Kurisu: It's Rui Minaduki of Procellarum!

Kakeru: I don't know why someone chose him to be opening act for Hajime.

Kurisu: I think his fanclub chose him to be the opening act for Day 1 of the concert series.

Kakeru: He's not a bad singer. He sings so perfectly!

Kurisu: Yay! Hajime is here!

Kakeru: You enjoy yourself. I'll make some cupcakes for the Six Gravity to celebrate Hajime.

Kurisu: Save some for me Mr. Shiwasu!