Seleas

Tsubaki: I can't wait to see Shun and the rest of Procellarum perform on TV! It's going to be awesome!

Mizuki: Let's hope Kai doesn't do his ugly cries at the end.

Akane: Especially Mr. Nagatsuki. His cries are the ugliest.

Tsubaki: Don't tell that to Yoru. That'll make him feel bad.

Matsuri: Let's hope You's solo concert next week is not that bad. He's been practicing it for weeks!

Tsubaki: How did you know about the solo concert of You Haduki?

Matsuri: I've watched him practice last week.

Tsubaki: That's a good idea for all of us to hang out with our male representatives.

Yuno: Rui and I are doing a Halloween special on our variety show! Can you guess who the guest is?

Tsubaki: Hajime of Six Gravity?

Yuno: You're absolutely correct. He's also performing at the end of the episode.

Reina: Mr. Kannaduki is going to livestream himself playing Outlast. I'm not a fan of horror games.

Mizuki: Me neither. I've seen his livestream when Kai was the guest for. They were playing Dead by Daylight and I had nightmares of myself getting eaten by a zombie!

Reina: I saw his livestream for DDLC and witnessed the bad end for those cute little girls.

Tsubaki: Bad ends in video games are very gruesome. Especially in otome games.

Reina: I know right. Sayori hung herself, Yuri stabbed herself, and the MC deleted Monika.

Tsubaki: That's really bad.

Mizuki: Yuno, Stop blocking the TV!

Yuno: Rui's singing my song which is the opening song of our variety show!

Mizuki: Yuno I mean it!

Yuno: Oh sorry.