Procellarum

Rui: Arata was so happy that you and me were invited to celebrate his birthday. I enjoyed it did you Ikkun?

Iku: Arata was my favorite member of Six Gravity. I've heard that during his podcast with Chisa that you and me were invited to his birthday party.

Shun: Thanks for sending the picture of the cherry blossom tree Kannaduki.

Yoru: The rest of us had to miss it due to volunteering at the party hall during the birthday party.

Rui: Ikkun also send a video of myself singing Sakura Sakura in the cherry blossom tree.

(Rui: Sakura, sakura,
noyama mo sato mo, miwatasu kagiri,
kasumi ka, kumo ka, asahi ni nio.
Sakura, sakura, hanazakari.....)

Shun: I've heard it the song being sung. I never knew it was Minaduki.

Rui: Arata told me to sing it.

You: Volunteering was great. I did what my dad did when he volunteered in festivals. The sushi stand.

Yoru: At least I helped. Did I?

You: You're a great help. I appreciate it Nagatsuki.

Shun: I even made cherry blossom popsicles but Hajime ate it all. I didn't notice one bit.

Kasumi: And he gave me one.

Shun: Where's Miss Yumeno?

Kasumi: She's practicing for her TV performance.

Rui: Can I see it?

Kasumi: Of course.

Iku: It's at midnight. Are you sure about that?

Rui: It'll be fine.

Kasumi: I bet she'll be happy when someone in the virtual audience would enjoy the midnight performance of Tsukiko.