Six Gravity

Kakeru: I'm looking forward for you celebrating your birthday with your sister!

Koi: I know right? I always love celebrating my birthday with my lovely Goddess Candidate sister!

Arata: Your sister is a Goddess Candidate? How stupid!

Koi: Stop calling my sister stupid! That's hurting her feelings!

Hajime: Uduki, You shouldn't badmouth about Kisaragi's twin sister who is a visual in Fluna.

Haru: How did you know that Kisaragi's twin sister was the visual of Fluna?

Hajime: When I saw the dance version of their song Hanatsuki. She had little lines to sing. But Yuki has a lot of lines.

Haru: I've heard the song as well. I noticed Hina sang the beginning of the song and the bridge of the song.

Arata: Togawa had little lines too. Just like Pink Head's stupid twin!

Koi: Stop calling my sister stupid!

Tsukiko: tenki yohou wa uso wo tsuki
tsumasaki ga tsumetaku naru.....

Hajime: Hey Tsukiko. Nice outfit.

Tsukiko: Thanks. I'm Asahi Ohtori of Fairy April!

Koi: You looked annoyed.

Tsukiko: I've heard someone screaming "Stop calling my sister stupid!"

Hajime: That was Kisaragi. Uduki and him had a petty fight about his twin sister.

Tsukiko: Let's hope Arata keeps his act together.

Hajime: I know that.

Kakeru: Miss Yumeno's right. He really needs to be nice to Kisaragi on the day of his and his twin's birthday.