Fluna (ft. Hajime Mutsuki)

All (except Yuki): Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Yuki! Happy birthday to you!!!!

Yuki: Thanks! I appreciate it. Is this the same place we celebrated your birthday party at Hajime?

Hajime: Of course. Except the layout was bigger than mine when we celebrated my birthday here.

Yuki: That's because of the dessert platters. I've got Tsukiko's favorite red velvet cheesecake.

Hajime: Does the guests eat it too?

Yuki: That's why I bought two of them. One for the guests and one for Tsukiko after her performance.

Wakaba: Did I mentioned the meat platter? Steaks, chicken, and beef! Everyone needs their protein!

Chisa: You're absolutely right Wakaba. Steaks are pure protein, So does the raw fish of sushi.

Hajime: It looks like the sushi platter is up to par.

Ai: But the rest of the us are watching the livestream for the party but I'm watching it with my brother and the rest of Six Gravity.

Hajime: Kisaragi is really dying for your company. He has been thinking about his birthday with you next month.

Ai: I know. It'll be so beautiful.

Yuki: I bet your birthday with Koi will be good as gold.

Ai: I thought so too.

Hina: Uh, girls. We have to go back to the dorm. We'll leave Yuki behind to stay for her birthday party. Kurisu is being worried about us.

All (except Yuki and Hajime): Sure thing, Hina!