Quartet Night

Luna: Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Reiji. Happy birthday to you!

Ranmaru: It looks like you're practicing the birthday song for Reiji since we're doing a surprise party for him!

Ai: Man, Putting up the streamers around the walls of the dorm are tiring.

Camus: I know that Mikaze. I've been up top of the ladder for long periods of time.

Ranmaru: Luna!

Luna: What is it Mr. Kurosaki?

Ranmaru: Whatever you do, Don't eat the cake that I made for Reiji.

Camus: Don't do the same thing that Mikaze did the last time we had a surprise party for Kotobuki.

Luna: What did Ai do in the last surprise party you guys did for Reiji?

Ai: I ate one slice of the cake because I was impatient to wait for Reiji to get dressed in his birthday suit.

Luna: Is he getting naked?

Ai: Not that birthday suit. The suit he wore during the birthday party on a cruise ship.

Luna: Do you have yours?

Ai: I do. But today's not my birthday. It's Reiji's birthday.

Camus: We better hide! I think I hear Kotobuki.

Reiji: SUPOTTORAITO no moto de kagayaku sugata
demo hikaru basho ni wa
kanarazu kage ga aru to shitteiru......

Everyone (except Reiji.): Surprise!

Reiji: Thanks! I appreciate the surprise!

Luna and Ai: Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Reiji. Happy birthday to you!

Reiji: Good job with the birthday duet with Ai-Ai! Good job Ms. Sekoguchi!

Ranmaru: Otoya and Tokiya cut up the cake for you guys.

Camus: It looks Ichinose does a good job cutting the cake.

Haruka: Except Otoya.

(Haruka and Luna laughing.)