Chapter 59 - The Malicious Battle, Aizen's Trap (Filler)

Night time

Toshiro Hitsugay's POV

We were still battling these Arrancar's and I don't know how much longer I can keep this up! As I continued to pant in exhaustion.

The arrancar laughs in mock. "Your already out of breath".

Which only made me more angry. "Shut up!"

"Honestly you guys defeated 5 Arrancar's boy how pathetic". The arrancar used his back tail to knockout Rangiku. She fell from the air falling towards the ground.

"Rangiku" I call out in worry for my lieutenant. But quickly refocused my attention to the arrancar as he used his tail to attack me once again.

As he kept swinging his tail I continued to block his attacks with my sword. "C'mon, c'mon, c'mon what's wrong? Can't take it!" The Arrancar mocks me and started laughing loudly.

I raise my sword above my head. "Rain over the frosted heavens Hyōrinmaru". I called out my Zanpakutō releasing my spiritual pressure, the ice that left my sword covered the 3 tails. "I can't waste anymore time on an arrancar that's not even an espada".

"Don't get to cocky with your weak attack". The arrancar teased.

Ari Kurosaki's POV

When I found the location of the Arrancar's. Toshiro was battling 1 high up in the air and ikkaku was battling the other on the ground in the empty streets.

I clenched my jaw in anger, I have been watching for a little while now but have reminded unnoticed. I think it's time to join the fight.

I released my Zanpakutō from its sheath. I raise 1 arm in the air in front of me and place the other on my forearm. "Burn yugetsu" I call out my shikai form. "Getsuga Tenshō"

I say and release an enormous amount of spiritual pressure, the slash attack hitting the annoying Arrancar! His white armor cracking in the process,

"What, who did that?" The arrancar says in anger.

I smirked playfully. "Now you die you foul arrancar".

"Oh yeah, a little girl won't defeat me".

I raised my hand to my forehead and my visored mask appeared as I pulled it over my face. My eyes taking the form of a hollow and my voice "are you sure you want to mock me arrancar?"

The arrancar eyes widen in shock and fear.

I flashed stepped behind the arrancar and placed my hand on his shoulder. "Now let's try it again. Getsuga Tenshō" i say with a playful smirk.

The slash attack was bigger then moments ago as the arrancar was sent flying towards the ground seeing his transformation fade and he disappeared. I quickly scanned the area in hopes to find him but it seems he ran away.

I quickly remove my visored mask and turn my attention to Toshiro. He was standing right in front of me with a angry look on his face.

I playfully smirk at him. "Your welcome Toshiro".

His eyes were stern and his jaw was clenched "Ari you were meant to stay in bed, I had it under control".

"It didn't look like it to me". I argue back.

He deeply sighs. "I'm just glad that your okay, we should check on the others".

I didn't say anything and nod my head in response. We both flash step towards the ground finding rangiku, ikkaku, and Yumichika. I sigh in relief seeing that they are not wounded but just tired.

"We should head to Urahara's, renji is their." Toshiro suggests and we all flashed step to the location of Urahara's shop.

We arrived in the underground training area seeing, kisuke, Tessai, chad, Jinta, ururu, noba, ririn, and renji.

"Renji are you alright?" Toshiro asks in concern.

"Captain Hitsugaya, yes we are fine."

"Oh my it looks like you had some trouble to Huh!" Kisuke stated in a playful manner. Seeing Toshiro, Rangiku, ikkaku and Yumichika covered in dirt and cuts.

"Where's the enemy?" Ikkaku asked straight to the point.

"It seems there dead. Aizen was toying with them"

My eyes widen. "Aizen, what do you mean?" I question in confusion.

"Is that the Hōgyoku they brought with them from Hueco Mundo". Kisuke states as we turn looking at the small object on the ground, as it breaks into pieces.

We turn our attention back to Kisuke in confusion of the situation. "What happened?" I ask sternly.

"Aizen probably let them have a fake." Kisuke says while standing on his feet from sitting on the ground. "But I was the one who originally made the device, so you can believe me when I tell you it wouldn't break that easily. I'm guessing that Aizen probably tricked them, most likely with his Kyōka Suigetsu. There's no way that could happen, Aizen would never allow them to steal the hōgyoku from him so easily"

"But he did allow them to take a fake one. Why would he do that?" Renji sternly questions.

"Hmmm! I'm not sure that we will ever find out". Kisuke states as he looked towards the ground deep in thought, like he was thinking of a memory. "Maybe Aizen was after something else and he needed these Arrancar's to create a distraction, so he and his cohort's wouldn't get caught themselves. Otherwise there wouldn't be a need for someone to follow them back here to the world of the living, he knew that he would have taken care of them one way or another. Purging his ranks of disapliqts and a little act like this will prove more entertaining, that's just the type of man he is I suppose" Kisuke says with a playful smirk on his face.

I also hold a little smirk knowing that he isn't wrong.