Chapter 71 - Vistor's (filler)

Toshiro Hitsugaya's POV

I blinked a few times trying to gather my eye sight, I sit up realizing that I must of fallen asleep on the edge of Ari's bed.
I gaze towards her and she was still breathing through her oxygen mask I sigh in relief.
As I begin to stretch my stiff limbs from laying in an uncomfortable position.

I walk towards the window and open it slightly letting some fresh air inside the stuffy room. The white curtain's started to lightly sway with the calm breeze, I gaze outside the clear glass and saw the sun was shining bright in the seireitei today.

From admiring the serenity of the day it was disturbed by a knock on the door. I furrow my brows in confusion wondering who it could be knocking so informally.

I walk towards the door, placing a firm grip on the door handle. I push down the handle of the door and open it. My eyes widen seeing the visitor on the other side. "Ichigo Kurosaki!"

The orange haired substitute soul reaper was grinning brightly at me. "What are you doing here?" I firmly questioned.

"Apparently the soul society need some help with some Ryoka! So the Head Captain asked me to help out".

"This is none of your concern Kurosaki!" I say firmly, clenching my jaw slightly.

"My twin sister is hurt, it is my concern!" Ichigo argued.

I exhale a deep sigh, knowing that I can't argue with that. I step out the room and close the door behind me. Ichigo stares at me with confusion. "Ari is only allowed 1 visitor at a time."

"It's that bad Huh?" Ichigo says, staring at me with a frown.

I only nod my head in response. "Unfortunately yes."

Ichigo hummed in response. "What exactly happened?"

I cross my arms against my chest holding a nonchalant tone. Not really wanting to bring it all back to the surface again but if I must. "Once we've gotten back from The world of the living, Ari needed extra treatment from her previous injuries. Being in the 4th squad barracks, was quite troublesome for her. Not receiving the rest she truly deserved, Ryoka was in our midst, and attacked her when she was weak. Considering her injuries she put up a great fight. Now she lay's in an dormant state, until she awakes".

"I see." Ichigo says softly while looking towards the floor, but bring's his head back up with a hopeful look. "May I see her?"

I lightly smile in response, and nod my head.

He goes inside the room and shut's the door behind him. I lean my back to the wall still with my arms crossed against my chest.

(Time-skip)

Ichigo Kurosaki's POV

I was sitting on a chair beside Ari's bed. I was holding an expression of frustration, my hand's were resting just above my knees and I didn't realize I was clenching my pant leg of my shihakusho robe's "Ari I'm sorry I wasn't their for you".

I place 1 of my hands around her's and give it a light squeeze. "You have to wake up please!" I urge.

(Time-skip)

Toshiro Hitsugaya POV

I was still leaning back on the wall with my arms crossed waiting patiently. I held my head towards the floor, just wanting to get back inside the room.

"Captain Hitsugaya.!" Someone called.

I lift my head from the floor and look in front of me seeing Shūhei. "Yes what is it?"

"Would I be able to visit my Captain?" He says hopeful.

"Sure". I say calmly.

"Is someone visiting her right now?" He questions.

"Yes! Ichigo Kurosaki is in their right now". I mention firmly.

"Ichigo Kurosaki is here?"

"He arrived a few hours ago by the Head Captains order's" i inform the tall Lieutenant.

Shūhei only nod's in response. "So I guess we have to wait patiently than?"

I hummed in irritation biting the inside of my cheek trying to keep my patience at bay. When I finally get to see Ari everyone else want's a visit too. I sound selfish but with her I am always, I want her all to myself.

It fell silent between Shūhei and I. We both were waiting patiently facing the door. Until we heard the handle click and the door opened. We see ichigo with a sad expression on his face, as he shut the door behind him. He stares at Shūhei and i in surprise probably being so close to the door. "Sorry that I couldn't be here sooner to help".

I deeply sigh. "With you here or not, I feel like the outcome would have been the same. Ari is just stubborn like that"

"I guess your right". Shūhei nod's in agreement.

"It's something we all can agree on". Ichigo add's we all know her differently but all the same.

Ichigo as her twin brother, Shūhei as her best friend/Lieutenant, and me as her loving cold hearted boyfriend.

Death Do Us Part [Toshiro Hitsugaya X OC]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara