Chapter 34 - Exceeding the Limits to Attack!

Ari Kurosaki POV

All the squads were busy handling the Bounts around the Seireitei, as they were causing havoc. The squad 4 barracks were filling up due to all the injured soul reapers caused by these troublesome Bounts.

I was currently in the Head captains office standing among Captain Kyōraku, Captain Unohana, and Captain Komamura. Discussing the matters at hand.

"Increasing numbers of casualties have been reported. Do you have enough data on the condition on Captain Soi Fon, And the rest of the punishment force?" The head captain asked gruffly.

"Yes sir right now they are in stable condition and there's no reason to believe that they won't all make a full recovery, but they are weak and can't be moved in this state" Captain Unohana softly explained.

"I see, It was an unfortunate situation. Squad 8 Captain Shunsui Kyōraku"

"Sir" he replied in a calm tone

"What are the ramification of this report from squad 12?" He asked sternly.

"Ahhhh!! It's difficult to be certain, the sealed facility deep in the basement of the department of research and development has been uncovered"

"What is it?" Asked Captain Komamura

"We can not ignore the seriousness of this. This Bount has somehow uncovered the Jōkai crest a power that was sealed away long ago no one knows the full extend of its capabilities."

"The substitute soul reaper Ichigo Kurosaki was present when the Bount discovered it. He says the Jōkai Crest was used as the source of power from mod soul experiments in the pass, should it accidentally go off the affects would be devastating the entire Seireitei would be reduced to ashes" I informed sternly, knowing about what is going on with these Bounts from gathering intel myself.

"We have to take it to account that the Jōkai crest was sealed away long before the department of research and development even existed and the original source of this information was Ran'Tao an unknown criminal. How are we supposed to know if it's really true or just some elaborate lie" Captain Komamura stated sternly.

"That is not the issues, it is a known fact at that point in history central 46 sealed the Jōkai crest away and hid its very existents from everyone in the soul society until we have proof of this amens power does not exist we must treat the threat as real. Whatever the case we can not rest until this Bount is found, everyone must make it there highest priority"

"Yes sir" we all said in unison understanding the matters at hand.

I existed the Head Captains Office and the sun was beginning to set, I slashed stepped sensing Ichigo's spiritual pressure nearby. I appeared behind him and saw that he wasn't alone he was with Chad.

"Ichigo" I greeted

He turned around startled "Ari what are you doing here?"

I lightly smirked. "Checking up on you"

"I'm fine, you don't need to worry about me so much" he reassured

"Well I'm glad that your okay....." I said stopping myself from speaking any further sensing another presents nearby "Uryū"

"What?" Ichigo says in confusion

Ahead we see Uryū leaning against a wall injured pretty badly.

Uryū pushed himself off the wall and almost lost his balance, luckily Chad ran to his aid and held him upright supporting his back and shoulders.

"So Uryū you fought a Bount didn't you?" Ichigo sternly questioned.

"Yes I was able to defeat her. What about you?" He asked in pants from exhaustion.

"I found Kariya. That bastard he's planning to blow away the entire Seireitei tomorrow".

"We've got to stop him" Uryū says in panic but groaned from his wounds

"Take it easy Uryū" I said calmly

"You can't let Kariya do this. I'm going with you ichigo" Uryū says in anger.

"I won't try and stop you, but before we go let's take care of those wounds"

I lightly smiled seeing that ichigo and his friends were determined to help the Soul society that made my loyalty to them grow.

Chad softly placed Uyrū against the wall I walked closer to them "here let me, I may not be a medic but in these situations I have taught myself to heal wounds like yours"

Ichigo looked at me in appreciation "thank you Ari"

"Your welcome" I say while placing both my hands upon Uyrū's wound on his shoulder and began healing him as my hands glowed blue.

(Timeskip) night time.

Making sure that Uryū was healed enough to walk on his own and knowing that he was in good hands with Ichigo and Chad by his side I left and met up with Toshiro to investigate further to exterminate these Bounts in the Seireitei.

Toshiro was in front of the group leading the way, I was slightly behind him and Rangiku was next to me. We also had 2 extra Soul reapers from squad 10 assisting us from behind. "One of the other teams has just discovered a Bount". A soul reaper called out stopping us in our tracks.

We all turned around "order them to keep there distance don't engage him until we get their". Toshiro firmly ordered.

We began running at a fast in the other direction towards the team that encountered the Bount. "What's happening there answer me?" One of the soul reaper assisting us from behind said in his earpiece and ran forwards standing beside Toshiro and I. "All I could hear was everybody screaming and then the signal just went dead"

"Damn it" Toshiro cursed in frustration I clenched my jaw and glared ahead at the thought of this Bount. "We've got to hurry" Toshiro says glancing towards me and Rangiku. "Right" she says picking up her pace as we all continued to run to the location of the Bount.