Chapter 45 - Reunion, Ichigo and Rukia and Soul Reapers

A/N: another update, I hope that you enjoy Ichigo's POV ❤️

Ichigo Kurosaki's POV

"Sorry ichigo" Orihime says sadly.

I turn behind me to look at her. "It's alright, I'm sorry I couldn't get here sooner".

"No I mean, all of this is my fault. If I, if I was stronger I could have stopped this" Orihime looks at the ground in guilt.

"There's no need for you to apologize, you did everything you could. Now I'm gonna deal with these 2 and end this". I reassured Orihime but changed my tone to anger in seconds.

I placed my hand against my outstretch arm that was holding up my Zanpakutō. "Bankai" I yell as my spritual pressure arise to blue on the outlines of my body. Orihime gasps as a huge gust of wind almost knocks her to the ground.

"Tensa Zangetsu"

"Orihime stay back" I warn, in hopes that she doesn't get hurt.

Her expression falls in worry. "Ahh alright" she runs to a safer area, but still kept close to watch the battle.

"You got a Bankai huh?" The enemy says while scratching his head, he turned his head to the side. "Hey Ulquiorra this the guy?" He questioned while staring back at me with a smirk.

His partner was the complete opposite, instead of loud and obnoxious, he was emotionless and cold. He had black hair, solid green eyes and looked like a regular high school student if he didn't have half a hollow mask atop of his head, he would blend in well.

"Yes considering how clumsily you've dealt with the situation, I'm surprised we were able to flush him out at all. The orange hair, the blank Bankai, no doubt about it. This is our target Yammy, he is the one" he confirmed to his much bigger louder partner

"So he saved us the trouble of searching for him HA!". the bigger man chuckles loudly, as he goes straight for an attack. A powerful punch, and I easily block his giant fist with my zanpakuto.

His eyes widen in shock not expecting me to stop his attack. "I'm guessing your the reason chad is laying on the ground over their"

The giant tanned man slyly smirks. "Ya gonna do something about it?"

I simply jump up in the air doing a front flip and land on the ground behind him. But really I cut his forearm clean off.

He screamed in agony as held his upper arm that was now bleeding. I ran towards him ready to strike again, the big guy goes for another punch with his good arm but missed me as I dodged his attack jumping in the air and he punches the ground instead. I landed a meter backwards on the ground and stood up straight staring him down.

He was panting in frustration. "Damn! You little runt".

I was unfazed by this guy, I placed my zanpakuto on my shoulder. "surprised you can stand their and call me names, I guess you are as tough as you are ugly"

"It seems you are having a hard time, shall I take over" his partner says in mock.

"Stay back" the giant tan man says angrily, and grabs the hilt of his zanpakuto.

"I can't believe you need your zanpakuto to deal with a runt like this" he insults

"Shut up, and stay back" the giant man repeats again angrier then before.

My eyes widen at the mention of a zanpakuto. "That's a zanpakuto" i should have known, that his sword was a zanpakuto. A cracked hollow mask, a hole in his chest and his zanpakuto I knew, I felt something odd about there spiritual pressure. Who are these guys? are they visored's like shinji and me. I mentally thought until I heard it that voice in my head. "Twitch" it taunted. Damn it he's here, my whole body felt numb as I placed my hand against my face and I started to tremble 'just switch with me, will ya, I will take care of this guy' he playfully mentioned. 'Go away, go away, go away. I don't need you' I mentally chant.