Chapter 73 - The Chaos They Bring(filler)

(A/N) hello my reader's ☺️
My filler chapters are almost over only 2 more chapters to go before I get back to the main plot.

I also just want to state.
In the comments I see a lot of people saying.
"Omg the timeline doesn't add up?"
"Wait I'm confused with the characters being all changed."

I just want to explain that.
Yes I know that the timeline doesn't make sense at all for the bleach main story or my OC I'm well aware.
But this is my story so how I plan and write it is up to me.

Thank you for all the love enjoy another chapter
💗

Ari Kurosaki's POV

I am currently draped over Toshiro's Shoulder heavily panting.
Isane insisted that I should get outside and try go for a light walk to move my limbs.

5 minutes ago I walked a few steps before my leg's gave out and I fell almost hitting the concrete luckily Toshiro was quick to my aid before I could hit the ground.

"Ari how are you feeling?"

I was still panting trying to get ahold of my breathing but was finding it difficult. "Let's try again" I rasped

I could feel that Toshiro was hesitant to let me go, but released me from his hold.
My arm that was resting over Toshiro's shoulder was now at my side. Toshiro still kept both of his hands firmly around my waist.

"Ready" I say while nodding my head at Toshiro signaling to let go.

He removes his hands from supporting my waist, but stayed closed by just in case I fall again. I took a few steps forward feeling a little more stronger this time.
I continued moving forwards until I stopped feeling like my legs were going to give out again.
But suddenly I could feel the concrete begin to tremble on my bare feet.
In seconds Toshiro scooped me in his arms and we were standing high up in mid air. I could feel myself shaking in Toshiro's arm as I take a peak down below. Seeing the spot we were in seconds ago lit up in flames. It was an explosion.

"That was close" I say in relief. "What the hell was that?"

"Hmm!! The Ryoka are back" Toshiro says sternly.

2 squad members appear next to us in mid air. "Captain Hitsugaya and Captain Kurosaki. Are you both alright?"

"We are fine, lucky we avoided the attack in time" toshiro firmly says. "Please send more back up to scout the area"

"Yes Captain sir" they both say in unison and disappear in sight.

"Well I thought we could have a better greeting than this. But I guess this will have to do."

Toshiro's grip around me tightens, as he hear's the unfamiliar voice. The Ryoka comes out of hiding and removes the tanned colored cloak.

Toshiro gasps in recognition. "You are Kyoshi Takimoto. Seated officer in squad 2. You were a part of the Stealth Force."

As soon as I heard the words leave Toshiro's mouth my thoughts took me back to memories of the name Kyoshi Takimoto. "I demoted you from the stealth force. Because you killed my team of men on a assassination mission. The very team you were apart of. I placed you inside of the Confinement Unit also known as nest of maggots".

"Took you long enough Captain Kurosaki" Kyoshi taunted.

"So what! You did your time in confinement? Did central 46 grant you freedom? Whatever it is your planning. Know that you will be stopped Kyoshi I swear on my words, I will put my zanpakuto through you and end you". I threaten.