Chapter 1 - The Beginning

3rd persons POV

"One more push Mrs Kurosaki". The midwife encouraged, she pushed one last time, with all the strength she had left in her, not looking forward to doing it all over again in a few seconds knowing full well that she has twins. Mrs Kurosaki groaned and rested her head against the hospital bed. She sighed of relief when there was no pain accruing.  

"Congratulations Mr and Mrs Kurosaki you have a healthy baby boy." The doctor handed the fresh newborn into Mrs Kurosaki's arms. She had tears of joy falling from her eyes seeing the sight of her first born, but what made her joyed more was the bright color of his hair, it was bright orange, odd but she loved it.

Mrs Kurosaki handed the first born over to Mr Kurosaki so she can get ready to push once again for her 2nd baby. She clenched her jaw when she felt immense pain worst then before. "Mrs Kurosaki I'm sorry but your daughter is dead". The nurse said softly with a crestfallen face looking towards the floor.

Mrs Kurosaki felt like her whole world stopped and she almost forgot to breathe, she wasn't expecting this, again this time instead of crying tears of joy, but only of sadness. It broke her heart. But then she realized that she is blessed that one of her babies are still here and in that moment she loved her babies equally dead or alive. 

Ichigo Kurosaki time of birth : 6pm 15th of July 1988

Ari Kurosaki time of death : 6:30pm 15th of July 1988