Chapter 69 - Light & Dark (filler)

Toshiro Hitsugaya's POV

5 day's later
4th squad barracks

It's been 5 day's since the attack with the Ryoka, 5 days since Ari has been unconscious. Lieutenant Kotetsu still isn't allowing anyone to see Ari for the time being, and it's been killing me.

I guess the only positive thing to take from all of this, is the ryoka that Ari captured has confessed to a few thing's but it was difficult. The ryoka confessed to saying that his friend's will be back. He also confessed to wanting to take down the Head Captain as well, like the soul society will that that happen.

I exhale a sigh in defeat, I was currently guarding Ari's room standing outside the door. I let Renji and Ikkaku take a break for a little while. Shūhei has been super helpful in ordering around the other seated officer's taking the load off my shoulder's.

It's been a little harder to stay focused when all I can think about is Ari. "Please just be okay". I voiced my thoughts aloud. I turned around to face the door, and placed my hand against it.

"Captain she will be okay". Rangiku tried to reassure me. I didn't turn to face her as I was still facing the door, not even realizing when she got here.

"I know she will be okay, just not being able to see her is a little heavy".

Rangiku placed a hand on my shoulder in a reassuring manner. "My captain, I'm sorry"

I gently shake off Rangiku's hand from my shoulder. "Don't".

(Time-skip)
Night time

I exhaled a long breath. I was currently sitting on an roof top outside the 4th barracks. Admiring the large moon brightening up the night sky. It was peaceful, and quiet. Maybe a little too quiet.

I stood to my feet, checking the area around me not seeing any guard's posted. Odd, I mentally thought.

BOOOOOMMMMM!!
A loud explosion was heard throughout the seireitei. I stayed on the roof to check for a better advantage point.
From what i could see, seated officer's were rushing to the scene a few miles away.
I could feel a murky spiritual pressure near by. Knowing that it's the Ryoka.

I drew my zanpaukto quickly blocking another zanpaukto, the 2 blades made a loud clash, as we both kept out strength against the other. I pushed the Ryoka backwards creating a large distance between us.
"What's your name Ryoka?"

The dark haired ryoka just evilly grinned in return. "In due time Captain Hitsugaya".

My eyes widen at the recognition, of this random person knowing my name. "Well you must know me".

"I do, not only you, but all the Captain's of the 13 court guard squad's. It's really unfortunate that you don't know me". He taunted.

Looking at this ryoka I was trying to rack my brain if I ever saw this man before, and nothing came to memory.

"Is there more of you". I sternly questioned. If he wasn't going to share his name, it's better to find out other things.

He started to laugh manically. "Are you sure you want to keep Ari Kurosaki unguarded. I know how close you 2 are. It would be unfortunate if something were to happen to her, now with her physical state."

My eyes widen in fear, and anger. The fear of anything more happening to Ari and the anger for letting this trash of a Ryoka get inside my head like that. I quickly pull out my soul phone from under my Shihakusho robes, and dial Renji.

I press the phone to my ear as it was continuously ringing. "Hello Captain Hitsugaya, is everything okay?" Renji asked in concern.

"Are you and Ikkaku stationed at Ari Kurosaki's door?" I quickly questioned.