Chapter 10 - Aizen Assassinated!

Ari's POV

As everyone continued to stare up in shock. Momo took a few steps in front of the group of soul reapers, crowded around her.

"You can't be dead! You can't be, you can't". Momo repeatedly spoke beginning to get teary eyed. As she looked on in horror living her worst nightmare.

"Oh captain Aizen". She cried out.

She screamed out trying to say captain Aizen again but it came out as a cry and fell to her knees on the ground having a break down as she continued to sob.

The air around us fell still until I could sense another spiritual pressure behind knowing who it was.

"What is all this racket so early in the morning". Captain Ichimaru complained.

All the squad lieutenants turned around noticing captain Ichimaru standing there. With amused look on his face. I glared at him from afar knowing full well that he has something to do with this.

"Oh that yes it certainly is a tragedy" Captain Ichimaru expressed.

I tore my gaze away from captain Ichimaru and looked at Momo in sympathy. She was glaring at Captain Ichimaru, with a look that could kill. The wind picked up slightly blowing our shihakusho's about, the air felt as though it became really tense feeling like something bad will happen.

"IT WAS YOU!!!" Momo cried out in rage, blaming this incident on captain Ichimaru.

She grasped the top of her sheath with one of her hands and used the other hand placing it on the hilt running at full speed towards captain Ichimaru ready to strike attack. Once Momo got close in range she unsheathed her Zanpakutō going in for a strike. Captain Ichimaru held that sly closed eyed smile not fazed that Momo was going to attack him. Momo was stopped by Izuru Kira the lieutenant of squad 3. He blocked momo's attack with his Zanpakutō protecting his captain from getting hurt.

Captain Ichimaru lightly chuckled in amusement at the scene before him. Momo and Izuru were using force clashing there blades in defense fighting for dominance's.

Momo groaned struggling to keep up holding her Zanpakutō "Izuru stand aside" she pleadingly begged.

"I can't do that, I'm the lieutenant of squad 3 no matter what reason I can't not allow anyone to raise there sword to my captain." Izuru states formally of being a true soul reaper of the laws of the soul society, he has always been quite traditional.

Momo groaned in defeated. Captain Ichimaru smirked in satisfaction and turned his back starting to walk away.

Momo changed her positioning of her Zanpakutō now being face to face with Izuru, as he shook his head at her in disapproval. But Momo wasn't having it trying to reason with him.

"He's a murder Izuru, let me go". She demanded.

"You know that I can not". Izuru disobeyed

"Stand aside, I will kill him". Momo cried out in anger.

"Let it go". Izuru raised his voice getting angry with her behavior.

"Can't you hear me? I'm telling you to stand aside". Momo continued to yell out hoping to get through to him.

"Can't you hear me, I'm telling you to remember your place". Izuru quoted momos words throwing it back in her face.

And that sent Momo over the edge

"Snap Tobiume". Momo yelled in rage releasing her Zanpakutō in its Shikai form.

I shield my eyes from the explosion of momos attack also feeling her spiritual pressure release in crushing anger feeling the weight in the air. As I unshielded my eyes taking a peak seeing that Izuru and Momo both crated a distance between them getting ready to have a battle.