Chapter 36 - 10th Division's Death Struggle! Part 2

A/N: WHATTTTTTT!! 2 chapters in one day no wayyyyyy!!!! Your welcome I hope that you all enjoy them. Fun fact: out of all the chapters I have written for this book, this chapter was the hardest one yet. It took almost a week to finish because I kept getting side tracked with other things and it was the longest episode I honestly couldn't wait for it to be done so I'm sorry in advanced if there is any spelling errors please do correct me if I am wrong!!

And andddddd!!!! I entered in the Watty awards so please please VOTE!!! That would mean the world to me. I hope you enjoy these 2 chapters and I promise there will be more chapters soon ❤️

Ari Kurosaki's POV

We all slashed stepped to district street number 4 to find that unit 6 was completely wiped out just like the previous injured unit we encountered.

"Ahhh!! What a disaster" Kurōdo cried out

Again Toshiro, Rangiku and I ran to the injured unit coming to There aid.

Toshiro bend down on one knee and sensed that someone was conscious. "Hey he's alive

"This ones still breathing too" Rangiku informed softly

"So is this one" I mentioned while I was bent down on one knee checking the pulse of an injured soul reaper.

Kurōdo was running checking between the injured men scattered on the ground as he checked there pulse with his long bunny ears. "And this one also, and this one is still alive too, I'd imagine we ought to be glad he let them live instead of killing them all". Kurōdo stopped himself mid sentence before continuing and used his long ear to scratch the top of his head in confusion. "Ahh!! But I wonder why?"

I sternly gazed at Toshiro as I saw he was frustrated he quickly stood up on his feet and he had his fists clenched tightly at his sides. "take care of them".

"But captain" Rangiku says in protest.

"Listen mod soul, tell me where is his spiritual pressure" Toshiro sternly demands

"Ahh I..It's headed this way" Kurōdo stutters

"I thought so"

"Captain What are you going to do?" Rangiku questions with a hesitant tone

"He knew that we were operating in groups, in contact with each other, this has been his plan all along. To defeat all the subordinates one by one and then wait for the commander to come out" Toshiro stated firmly while looking at me and Rangiku.

"Are you planning to face him alone" Rangiku says in worry.

"No I will have Ari with me. Take care of the wounded Rangiku" my eyes widened not expecting Toshiro to let me fight with him normally he would forbid it.

"I understand sir, please be careful both of you. Rangiku responses with a firm nod.

"And good luck" Kurōdo salutes with his long bunny ear.

I walk towards Toshiro standing by his side, he glances at me with a stern expression, i nod my head at him and instantly we flash step leaving Rangiku and Kurōdo behind. Toshiro and I were slash stepping upon roofs tops until we spotted a dark skinned man walking along an empty district street.

I stopped in my tracks on a tiled roof. Toshiro stopped beside me and gazed at me with concern. "You go, I will join you soon"

Toshiro nodded his head in response and landed on the concrete ground with his back turned to the Bount.

"Are you the Captain?" The Bount man known as Gō Koga says nonchalantly.

Toshiro turns around to show his face to the enemy. "Yes I am. you injured my men"

Death Do Us Part [Toshiro Hitsugaya X OC]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें