Chapter 42 - Shock! The Father's True Identity

Ari Kurosaki's POV

The sun was beginning to set as I stood in front of the Senkaimon gates, I was meant to leave earlier but the Head Captain wouldn't let me leave unless my last bit of paperwork was done. Now I was waiting on Captain Ukitake, to arrive and let me through the gates.

"Captain" I heard someone call out from a distance, I turned around from facing the Senkaimon and saw Shuhei running towards me.

Shuhei stopped in front of me as he was panting heavily from running
"Captain. I'm so glad i can see you off".

I smiled brightly. "Thank you Shuhei"

Shuhei and I stood in silence facing the Senkaimon gates, waiting patiently for Captain Ukitake.

"Captain please be safe, in the world of the living!"

I shifted my gaze from the gates and turned to Shuhei. "You have nothing to worry about, I'm not some weakling Shuhei"

"I know Captain, but you can't be to certain." Shuhei trailed off as he looked down towards the ground. "Aizen can be capable of anything."

I clenched my jaw knowing that he is right and that will be a risk that all of the soul society will have to take. But for now all we can do is fight for what we do best, protecting innocent souls/humans and making sure that he is stopped.

Without realizing getting lost in my thoughts I didn't reply back to Shuhei. "Your right! The soul society will stop at nothing until he is stopped"

Shuhei was going to say something when Captain Ukitake appeared.

"Captain Kurosaki, and Lieutenant Hisagi sorry  to keep you waiting, I got held up with the Head Captain." He apologizes and places a hand behind his head.

I smile at Captain Ukitake "it's no problem, thank you for the help Captain Ukitake."

"All the preparations for you to go to the world of the living is all ready" he says walking next to the Senkaimon.

"Good luck Captain, and see you soon" Shuhei says waving goodbye as he stood back watching me leave into the gate.

"Goodbye Shuhei" I say waving goodbye and entered through the senkaimon.

(Timeskip) world of the living.

I was running for 30 minutes through the senkaimon waiting for the gates to appear. Once they did I ended up above Urahara's shop and saw him standing outside. As I stood high in the air, I could sense a few familiar spiritual pressure's in the area. I lightly smirked feeling Ichigo's and the other being Shinji Hirako. So they finally reached out to Ichigo, now hopefully he can learn how to control his inner hollow.

I could sense 2 hollows in 2 different directions near by, my soul pager began beeping repeatedly in my kimono pocket alerting me. I jumped down to the ground and stood a few meters apart from Urahara.

"Well hello there Ari Kurosaki"

"Urahara" I lightly smirked.

"Your timing couldn't be anymore perfect"

"I see, your talking about the hollow!"

Urahara places his hand on his hat and held a cheeky smirk. "Shall we then!"

(Timeskip)

Urahara and I were running in the direction of the hollow, I could sense Kon but suddenly I could feel another spiritual pressure appear one I'm not familiar with but it's definitely a soul reaper. "Urahara Who is with Kon?"