Chapter 46 - Mission! The Soul Reapers Have Come

Ari Kurosaki's POV

The class room that we all entered in had 5 students standing at the back of the class room, looking surprised seeing Rukia.

Suddenly Rukia jumped off the windowsill and fly kicked Ichigo in the face.

Ichigo stumbled backwards as his nose started to bleed. "What was that for?" Ichigo groaned while holding up his fist in the air.

Renji who was behind him held ichigo in an half Nelson arm hold. As Rukia continued to bash Ichigo slapping his face from left to right.

"HEYYYY!" Ichigo roared loudly unsure of why he is being abused.

Rukia came up to Ichigo's face and yelled just as loud. "IT WAS BECAUSE OF YOUR PATHETIC FIGHT!!!".

Rukia had a red glove on her right hand and grabbed Ichigo's head dragging him out of his body running across the class room and out the window. "C'mon"

"I should have figured, this wouldn't be easy" Rangiku stared blankly out the window.

"That's Ichigo, he manages to make everything difficult" Renji agrees with Rangiku.

"Well we can't blame Rukia for giving him hell with that stupid look on his face" ikkaku added.

"You thought he looked stupid? I don't know I thought he looked kinda helpless and cute" Rangiku says in a flirty tone.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance at all there bickering I could feel Tōshirō was about to blow any second.

"Have you ever seen a guy you didn't think was cute Rangiku" yamichika teased.

"Who asked you yamichika, why don't you mind your own business"

"What about ikkaku, he said something to!" Yamichika accused

"Leave me out of this"

"This is ridiculous. All of you SHUT UP!!" Tōshirō says raising his voice.

"What did those guys do to Ichigo?" We heard someone mutter from the back of the class room. We all turned our attention to the 5 students forgetting that they were their.

"They knocked him unconscious". Another student says in fright.

"Or maybe they killed him".

"Whatever all I know is that they don't look like anybody I would want to mess with. Look at them, do you see the tattoos all over the guy with the red hair".

Renji groaned aloud in annoyance feeling insulated.

"Don't let it get to you Renji, it's just humans and there silly chatter". Ikkaku reassures.

"But she doesn't look so scary, He looks like an elementary student with sliver hair, That girl with the brunette hair looks a little similar to Ichigo, Eyebrow boy can't be to tough, and then there's baldy" the annoying student says listing all of our appearances.

Ikkaku held a dirty smirk on his face as his forehead vein was showing in anger being referred to as baldy. "Well, whoever just called me baldy step forward" ikkaku threatens as he grips the hilt of his wooden sword sitting in his belt almost about to lift it out.

Renji drops Ichigo's lifeless body to the floor and places his hands in his pant pockets. "Don't let it get to you ikkaku, it's just the humans silly chatter" he quotes his words from moments ago.

Ikkaku draws his sword pointing it at the 5 school students. Noticing the weapon they all move in fear away from ikkaku.

I glanced beside me to look at Tōshirō and lightly grinned seeing his face clench in annoyance.