Chapter 19 - Gather Together!

Ari Kurosaki's POV

As I shielded my eyes from the dust that was in the air, trying to see what was going on. The dust was beginning to clear, and I see Aizen blocking Captain komamura's zanpakuto with his bare hand, while still clutching onto rukia's red collar at his side.

"It's been quite awhile since the last time I saw your face. What brought about the change of heart Sajin has something happened?" Aizen innocently expressed.

"Aizen how dare you stand there and smile like that. Aizen you betrayed everybody, everyone of us. You will not be forgiven. Nor will you Kaname". Captain Komamura roared in anger.

Captain komamura yelled out in rage, punching Aizen with his zanpukuto, causing a giant sized fist to attack Aizen, he fled backwards dodging his attack, holding Rukia around her waist as he was high up in the air, and landed safely on his feet a few meters back standing in front of Kaname. This only made captain komamura more furious causing him to growl.

"Kaname if you got an explanation I need to hear it now".

Kaname didn't say a word and only looked at captain komamura with a blank expression on his face.

"That's it nothing, to bad Kaname". Captain komamura started to gather up his spiritual pressure "Bankai"

Aizen only chuckled in amusement at his reckless behavior. My eyes widen in shock watching the scene before me, there were 2 Aizen's the one beside Kaname disappeared in thin air as the real Aizen was standing in front of captain komamura.

"Hadō number 90 Kurohitsugi". Aizen chanted generating a purple, black spirit energy on his fingertips. Captain komamura froze in place as the purple and black spiritual energy sealed him in a box, looking like a spiritual coffin. As Aizen turned away from the black box, it shattered and sliced through captain komamura's body, blood splattering everywhere as he felled on the ground in defeat.

I panted, as my body started to shake in fear. I clenched my fist in the ground gathering up dirt. I turned my gaze towards ichigo seeing him also stare at Aizen in complete shock.

"Kyoka Suigetsu's complete hypnosis is flawless, but even if they were a flaw it would be impossible to escape it" Aizen informed

Gin walked forwards impressed by Aizen's abilities. "So that's unspoken hadō 90 pretty scary stuff I take it that you mastered that little attack when I wasn't looking"

"No it was a failure what you saw was about a 3rd of its true destructive potential, number 90 is difficult to control." Aizen finished explaining walking back to where gin was standing holding Rukia at his side. Aizen grabbed a hold of Rukia's collar.

"Now then, oh sorry I haven't finished explaining things to you had I". Aizen turned towards ichigo as he was still dazed by everything happening.

"Ichigo" someone called out in the distance, I turned my gaze toward 5 people dressed in soul reaper attire, two of them I remember ganju and the other Makizō Aramaki he is the 10th seat of squad 11, then the rest must be the ryoka.

"No go away" ichigo yelled out in a plea.

"Rukia" a female with orange hair called out in worry.

"Oh no no you shouldn't be moving" gin playfully said, while releasing intense amount of spiritual pressure causing them all to collapse to the ground, I panted heavily as I tried to keep my position, but failed and fell flat on my stomach.

"Now Rukia Kuchiki, after I found you in the world of the living, do you know what the thing I did was. I went in and eliminated the central 46". Aizen smirked as he started walking forwards dragging Rukia with him.