Chapter 56 - Ari's Mission Find Ichigo! (Filler)

(Filler Chapter)

Toshiro Hitsugaya's POV

It has been 3 days and Ari still hasn't woken up yet. Rangiku and I thought it would be best to take her back to Orihime's apartment instead of using Urahara's space.

Currently Ari was laying in a bed on the floor, and I was sitting with my legs crossed over the other watching over her. Rangiku had left the apartment a few hours ago, apparently she said something about going for a walk! But I think she is going shopping again.

Suddenly Ari began to stir in her sleep like she was in danger. My eyebrows furrowed in concern. I gently grabbed ahold of her hand and moved my thumb in circular motions on her skin. "Please just wake up!" I whispered.

I felt pressure grab ahold of my hand and Ari jolted upwards in fright. "Ari your okay, I'm here!" I softly reassured.

Once she realized she wasn't in danger and she wrapped her arms around me. I took her in my arms missing her comfort. "Ari thank goodness, you were out of it for 3 days."

She pulled away from our tight embrace and widen her eyes staring at me. "What!"

"Anyway! How do you feel?" I asked gently changing the subject.

Her facial expression frowned. "A little better, I may need a few more days to rest."

I nodded my head in response agreeing that it would be best. Suddenly I felt her small hand cupping my cheek. "Have you slept? You look exhausted Shiro!"

"I was taking care of you, I can sleep later". I say in a stubborn tone.

She rolled her eyes in an playful manner. "I thought I was stubborn, but I guess not" she lightly laughed.

It fell silent between us as we both were staring into each other's eyes. Until Ari broke the silence and she deeply sighs. "Toshiro I'm worried about my brother Ichigo! I haven't been able to detect his spiritual pressure".

"I see! I'm sure that he is okay Ari!" I gently reassure.

But she shook her head in disagreement. "That's why I wanted to ask if I can go and look for him. If I know where he is, my anxiety will be at ease".

"Ari look at the state your in! You only just woken up and you want to go out on a mission to find your brother. It can be dangerous." I try to reason.

"I will be fine Toshiro! I may not be at full recovery but I'm more then capable to take care of myself." She argued.

I sigh in frustration not wanting to argue with her right now, but I can be just as stubborn as she is. "I know that you are more then capable Ari! But this doesn't change how worried you will make me."

She clenches her jaw now in frustration probably not liking where this is going. "Oh that's sweet, you worrying won't change my mind Toshiro".

Her stern eyes softened looking towards the floor. I sigh in defeat giving in. "Alright Ari. I don't like the idea but I trust you and that's all I care about".

Ari looked up from the floor and replaced her frown with a small smile, and wrapped her arms around me so tight. "Thank you Toshiro, your the best".

I lightly grin. "Okay but first, before you go you will have your soul pager with you so I can check in". I inform sternly.

She rolls her eyes "yes Captain Hitsugaya".

I lightly laughed at her words. I pull her back in my embrace and bury her in little kisses all over her face, and neck. I could feel her laughs escape out of her mouth. "Shiro stop it, that tickles".