Chapter 18 - Aizen Stands! Horrible Ambitions

Ari Kurosaki's POV

"Captain Aizen how did...Then gin must have. What the, what's going on?". Renji said in confusion.

"Leave Rukia where she is Renji and back away". Aizen firmly instructed, while pulling me roughly out of hiding.

Renji and Rukia gasped looking at Aizen and probably seeing me in the position I was in.

"Captain Aizen how could this be? And what was it that you just said!". Renji said with confusion, while holding on to Rukia tighter.

"How odd I'm sure you must of heard me the first time. I said leave Rukia there and I told you to back away renji." Aizen sternly ordered.

3rd Pearson's POV (Timeskip)back to the Seijōtōkyorin where Captain Unohana and lieutenant Kotetsu are.

Captain Unohana was standing in front of her lieutenant, while she was bending down on her knees and writing signs on the floor with her fingers.

"Hearts of the south, eyes of the north, fingertips of the west, heels of the east, gather holding the winds, scatter sweeping the rains Bakudō 58 Kakushitsuijaku." Lieutenant Kotetsu chanted out, while placing her hands on the circle she drew with her fingers, it glowed blue as she continued to chant more incantations. "31, 64, 83, 97, i pinpointed where they went. 33 2 degrees east by 15 66 north. It's the Sōkyoku"

"Ahh! Yes I see. I want you to stay here and locate all of the captains, all lieutenant's, all seated officers, report to them everything we just learned about what Sōsuke Aizen has done and make sure to tell them where he has gone". Captain Unohana firmly instructed her lieutenant as she was walking up the short staircase.

"Right". Captain unohana's lieutenant obeyed her orders.

"And then I want you to be sure to get the message to those ryoka". Captain Unohana lastly informed as she stopped on the higher wooden platform.

"Yes I understand lieutenant Kotetsu said and nodded her head in response.

"I'm counting on you, I must go now to try and save the lives of Captain Hitsugaya and lieutenant Hinamori before it's too late". Captain Unohana explain as she gripped the hilt of her zanpakuto and drew out her sword.

Lieutenant Kotetsu began getting to work on making sure that everyone receives the message about who Aizen really is. She drew black lines up her arms and placing her hands up in the air. "Black and white net. Twenty second bridge, sixty-six crowns and belts. Footprints, distant thunder, sharp arrow rotating land cover of night, sea of clouds, hail soldiers, Form a circle and then charge through the heavens Tenteikūra, connections complete. All court guard squad captains, lieutenant's and seated officers may I have your attention please and also the ryoka. This is squad 4 lieutenant Isane Kotetsu with an urgent announcement listen closely as the message will not be repeated, this is an emergency report from Captain Unohana regarding the traitor in our midst. As grim, as the following facts are, what I'm about to tell you is the truth". Lieutenant Kotetsu informed everyone of the situation at hand. As everyone took in the devastating news, everyone couldn't wrap there head around the actions of the 3 captains.

Ari Kurosaki's POV

"What's that!" Aizen said

"I told you I won't leave Rukia I refuse to let her go". Renji said sternly while standing his ground.

"Very well then". Aizen nonchalantly said.

Gin gripped his hand around the hilt of his zanpakuto ready to strike defending Aizen but Aizen placed his hand in front of gin and stopped his actions.