Chapter 57 - Ikkaku: The Hot-Blooded Kendo Tale (Filler)

(Filler Chapter)

Ari Kurosaki's POV

It was a beautiful day in karakura town. Toshiro and I went for a walk through the park that lead towards the city.

We both were wearing the standard karakura high school uniform, hand in hand. "Hey shiro, being in this uniform we should be in school right!"

Toshiro hummed in response and gazed towards me. "Probably, should we head their now?"

I lightly smiled and nodded my head in response. But then my smile fell into a line. "On second thought, how about we grab some lunch instead". I say changing my mind.

"Good, I didn't feel like going to school anyway".

I smiled gazing towards Toshiro and pulled him towards the busy city.

Once arriving among, the busy city of karakura town. There were so many people walking by either going to work, going shopping, or catching up with friends and family.

The thought made me smile in content seeing people at peace.

"Ari should we eat here?"

Taking in the city made me smile even more at the new surroundings. Normally I'm used to seeing all the huge and small building in the Seireitei, So this felt exciting.

"Hello Ari". Toshiro says snapping me out of my thoughts.

I gaze at him in confusion. "What".

He lightly grinned. "I said should we eat here!"

I look in front of me noticing that we have stopped and were standing in front of a restaurant. I wonder for how long?

"Sorry Toshiro, I couldn't help but admire this beautiful city".

"The one thing I love about you, is you always make somewhere new, more enjoyable". He complimented.

My cheeks felt warm not expecting Toshiro to say such words, my wondered expression turned in happiness. "Thank you Toshiro. And the one thing I love about you is, no matter how cold you may look on the outside to strangers, you also have the warmest heart".

Toshiro smiled from ear to ear! And placed his lips on mine we pulled apart after a few moments. "So shall we?"

I nodded my head. "I'm so hungry".

Toshiro locked his hand in mine and we stepped inside the restaurant.

(Timeskip)

Toshiro and I left the restaurant with full stomachs of food. Now we both were walking in the park.

Suddenly toshiro's soul pager beeps, he stops in his tracks and takes out his phone. "It's a message from ikkaku".

I peak over his shoulder to try and see what the message said. Come to karakura high school immediately. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"I wonder what he wants?" I say in a curious tone.

"Hmmm I have annoyed feeling about this".

(Timeskip) karakura high school.

Currently Toshiro, ikkaku, Keigo, Rangiku and I were all in a class room.

Rangiku, Keigo and I were standing, ikkaku was kneeling on the floor and Toshiro was sitting in a chair with protective gear on looking furious. It made me mentally giggle.

"So give me one good reason that I should participate". Toshiro says while clenching his jaw.

"Sorry Captain Hitsugaya". Ikkaku apologized and bowed forwards with a box full of candies and cookies. "Please accept this".