Chapter 7 - Assemble! The 13 Divisions

A/N: I will switch from using Ari's POV and a 3rd person in the chapters from now on.
(Plot Story Begins)

(Time skip)
Ari's POV

I sighed in content, and reopened my eyes from manifesting with my zanpakuto. I was currently sitting on a rock with my legs crossed over the other. My zanpakuto was resting in my lap horizontally. I tore my gaze from looking at the ground and looked up at the beautiful blue sky. I lightly smiled thinking that it will be a beautiful day ahead!! But that was short lived.

Until I heard an alarm ringing out disturbing my peaceful moment. "Attention!! Red alert! Red alert. Intruders detected in West rukon. This is not a drill! Repeat Red alert breach detected in West rukon". My eyebrows furrowed in confusion, and I stood up from my sitting position. I tied my zanpakuto along my waist sash and made my way back into my office of the 2nd barracks.

I could scene 5 unknown spiritual pressure, at the West rukon gate where Jidanbō is. Could it be ryoka? Or could it be something more I mentally thought. I groaned in annoyance, remembering that I still have a lot of paper work to finish off. But had no motivation on finishing it.

I did hear that Rukia Kuchiki's execution will be in 14 days. Reading through the report, it said that she broke the law by giving her soul reaper powers to a human. Maybe they're here to save her?

I sat in my chair at my office desk. I leant my elbows on the wooden table and placed my chin in my hand. I was deep in thought about a lot of things, now only having a feeling that something didn't feel quite right, with Rukia's execution. I was cut from my deep thoughts hearing announcement.

"Attention all captains, attention please assemble and report for an emergency meeting immediately. I repeat all captains report immediately". I signed in annoyance and stood up from my chair and started making my way to the 1st squad barracks to attend the captains meeting I'm assuming it's about what happened at the west gate with captain Ichimaru.

As I continued walking to the 1st barracks I got a few hellos and respectful bows from random soul reapers walking around the Seireitei probably on duty to whatever squad they belonged to. I just nodded my head in response not really in the mood to communicate.

Once I arrived to squad 1 I was waiting patiently in front of the meeting room doors that stretched all the way up to the ceiling. As they opened I walked over to my place near the head captain. Only a few of us were here. Captain unohana, Captain kyoraku, Captain kuchiki, Captain komamura, and Captain Hitsugaya were already here standing in 2 lines on each side of the room so we were all facing each other. I poked my head out slightly so I can turn my gaze towards toshiro and he held a cold expression upon his face staring at nothing, once he noticed me trying to get his attention he locked his turquoise eyes with my brown ones holding concern I rolled my eyes in annoyance at how protective he can get sometimes but thought it was cute none the less. I lightly smiled in return, showing him I was fine.

As the rest of us patiently waited for all the other captains to arrive. Finally after 20 minutes everyone was here besides Captain ukitake, and Captain Ichimaru.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance, not liking that I have to wait around, and just wishing this captains meeting can begin already. The giant doors cracked open revealing captain Ichimaru finally I mentally sang to myself.

"So your here, captain of squad 3 Gin Ichimaru". The head captain announced firmly.

Captain Ichimaru walked inside, with that sly closed eye smile on his face. "An unexpected, summons. Tell me should I be appalled or impressed, and look at this distinguished crowd. The captains who control the soul society". He spoke as he slightly tilted up his head. "All here just for me, or am I mistaken". He walked in between the line stopping just in front of toshiro, and Captain kenpachi.