chapter 66 - Unknown Encounter (filler)

Ari Kurosaki's POV

Shūhei left me to get some rest a few hours ago, but I couldn't seem to shut off my mind and sleep, I was wide awake.
Feeling uncomfortable from tossing and turning in this bed.
It made me frustrated, that I couldn't move and even just to stretch my leg's a little.

It was way past midnight, as I stared out the window seeing half a moon, but it was a cloudy night, still very beautiful though.
It didn't ease my anxiety one bit, and kept me wide awake.

As I continued to admire the cloudy night, I felt an odd spiritual pressure near by.
Moments later a knock is heard on the door to my room.

I don't say a word and I hope to whoever was behind it got the hint and let me be. But the person knocked once more.
I sigh in annoyance. "Come in" I say blankly

They slide open the door as I see a random squad 4 member walk inside and close the door behind them.
I furrow my brows in confusion. Knowing full well that Isane has been in charge of my treatment, she hasn't let anyone tend to my wounds.
This doesn't feel quite right.

"Im sorry to disturb you Captain Kurosaki. Lieutenant Kotetsu asked me to check over your wounds." The 4th squad member states.

I give a light smile in return. "That's nice of you, but I'm quite alright. Lieutenant Kotetsu was quite clear that she is in charge of checking over my wounds and with my treatment."

The 4th squad member's smile wavered slightly. Knowing full well that this person can't be trusted one bit. It fell silent between us, as he was staring at me like he was trying to think of his next move.
Suddenly he pulls out a small knife from under his shihakusho robe, and charged towards me.

But I was quick to dodge the attack as I jumped up off my bed and landed on my feet on the floorboards behind him, I groaned feeling blood drip down my hand from the IV that ripped out my wrist from the movement.
I ignored the pain from my wrist, and stood in a fighting stance not needing my zanpaukto to defend myself.

"Who are you?" I sternly questioned, not letting my guard down.

He evilly smirked and began to laugh manically. "You will find out soon enough."

Again he charged towards me, lashing his tiny knife in jabbing motions.
I swiftly manoeuvre my way around the jabbing motion of his tiny knife, and kick him harshly in the abdominal. Sending him backwards, as he hits the wall.
I panted heavily, already feeling exhausted, knowing i can't stop now.

He regained his composure and threw his tiny knife towards me, I rolled my eyes in annoyance catching the tiny blade by the handle. "Are you being serious? Stop wasting my time. What exactly is going on here."

The man is still holding that sly smirk and I just want to rip it off his face. "Captain Kurosaki I am going to kill you"

Then suddenly the man's hand is placed around my throat in a tight grip, he drags me out the window and up above standing in the night sky.
Gasping for air, I grip the tiny knife and lunge it just below his neck, he releases his grip around my throat and groans loudly as I'm loudly chocking trying to get my air supply back.

I create a large Space between us, as I'm still trying to get my breathing Back to normal. "Kill.... Me." I say between breaths. "Are you sure, you want to reconsider!"

"Reconsider? I'm going to enjoy killing you Captain". He laughs manically, and he charges towards me faster then before.

But I was quick to flash step behind him, and again kick him in the back sending him flying. "When did this turn into a Game of kicking you back and forth. I mocked