Chapter 62 - The Moment When The Sun Sets!

A/N: WooHoo!! It's been a long time coming but I'm back.
I hope you all enjoy this chapter and don't worry there will be more 🤍 x

3rd Person's POV

Kisuke Urahara was now standing in mid air avoiding an attack, as a dust explosion went upwards. Kisuke staring back at the blonde naive espada in amusement. The blonde naive espada was kneeling in mid-air while pointing 2 finger's towards Kisuke as pink sparks was surrounding his hand, and stared back in awe unaware of his abilities

"Well you surprised me. What was that attack just now?" Kisuke teases as he looks up from under his striped bucket hat. "That was a first for me"

The blonde naive espada looks towards his pink sparked hand in awe once more.

Kisuke being distracted was blasted from behind by the rather bigger espada known as Yammy. Kisuke gasps as he falls from mid air plummeting to the ground.

Yammy's obnoxious laugh was heard as he watched Kisuke fall to the ground in triumph. "I will tell you what it was! It's called bala. A bala is a projectile of spiritual energy, it's not as strong as a cero. It doesn't need the power, it's 20 times faster".

As yammy was explaining an Espada's way of attacks he was gathering up spiritual energy in his fist's as they glowed dark red. He made punching motions in the air as big dark red blasts were shooting towards the ground creating an upwards dust explosion where Kisuke landed. Yammy was laughing manically in pleasure. "Hey what's wrong? Can ya dodge this, you can't can ya? Die! Die! Die! You dumb bastard!"

Luppi was watching Yammy from a far in disgust. "My my. When someone gets in my way they die. I wanted to kill the guy wearing the hat. But yammy is. Whatever the case, he's not alive now."

Luppi turns towards Rangiku, ikkaku, and Yumichika with a sly smile, as he placed his hands on his hips. "Well such as life, It's time we return to the task at hand. Don't you agree dear?"

Luppi lifts Rangiku up high with his long tentacle arm getting a better look at her again. "You really are pathetic! Even after that clog wearing bastard came along and saved you, what did you do but get caught again." Luppi laughs in mock. "Oh well I suppose you can't escape if it's 8 against 3"

"Just give it a rest. I've heard enough of your crap! I think you've got a big mouth." Rangiku insults bitterly.

"And what would your point be?" Luppi sternly questions

"There's nothing more disgusting then a man who won't shut up. Do you ever even listen to yourself?" Rangiku continued but clearly hitting a nerve.

Luppi glared triggered by rangiku's words. "Look lady, have you forgotten that I have captured you!" Luppi sternly reminds as he starts to wiggle around his 6 free tentacles. "you should be aware that if I get upset, you'd be skewered."

Ari Kurosaki's POV

Toshiro has gathered up enough spiritual energy from the water around us to finish off that annoying espada. I have also had time to gather my own spiritual energy, still not feeling at my best, but it will be enough to fight back.

Toshiro released his ice attack towards the espada catching him off guard and froze half of his long tentacles in place. "Wha....What is this?" The espada yells in confusion, as he shifted his purple cold eyes towards Toshiro and I.

"Huge mistake to let your guard down. Against any of your opponents. Be ready minded you see, always alert." Toshiro says in a matter of fact tone.

Luppi begins to tremble a little seeing Toshiro and I standing before him thinking for sure that he killed us both not long ago. "Your dead. You 2 have to be dead."