Chapter 26 - Grey Shadow, The Secret Of The Dolls

Ari Kurosaki's POV
: currently in the world of the living

Izuru, Rangiku, Shuhei, Yumichika and I were standing in a circle in mid air going over a plan before we rush in taking on these Bounts.

"So captain what's the plan?" My Lieutenant asked sternly.

"We are all going to split up and lend a helping hand to Ichigo and his friends, I don't know about you but I can feel all there spiritual pressure scattered about with those Bounts and I have a feeling that this could be dangerous". I expressed

"Just the word Bount is so ugly" Yumichika complained

I ignored his comment and got back to the issue at hand. "All of you stay on your guard, I want you all to have your soul pagers on standby just in case anything serious happens"

"Yes Captain". They all said in unison before disappearing in sight, expect for Shuhei. I gazed at him in confusion as to why he didn't follow my order.

"Sorry Captain But are you sure you don't need back up taking care of these Bounts?"

I lightly smirked "are you doubting me Shuhei!"

Shuhei paled a little before shaking his head from side to side. "Ahhhh!! no Captain" he says before disappearing

I lightly chuckled aloud at my lieutenant's behavior, then my light smile turned into a line thinking that this isn't the time to play games. I slashed stepped traveling towards Ichigos Spiritual Pressure feeling a sudden spike, my eyes widen knowing that dark spirit energy. "Ichigo"

(Timeskip)
I could feel ichigo's spiritual pressure in a closed off construction site, I made sure to conceal my own spiritual pressure so this bount won't suspect me coming. I landed right above the location and I could see ichigo laying face down all cut up my eyes widen in worry, I also noticed a dark-skinned man standing a meter away from Him. he looked very large and muscular, he wore a sleeveless green shirt, navy baggy pants, he had a green bag wrapped around his hips and large headphones around his neck and had black bike boots on his feet, his hair was short-cut red hair and had a spiky orange Mohawk. My eyes widen in alert at that doll beside him it reminded me of a medal spider but in a humanoid form.

"This one refuses to die". The doll slyly spoke

I jumped down from mid-air landing in front of ichigo.

"Ahhh! Another soul reaper". The doll says in disgust

"Sorry I'm late Ichigo". I say ignoring the foul creature.

"Ari" ichigo Pants in shock "what are you doing here?"

I lightly smirked "I'm here to lend you a hand, it seems that your in a mess"

"And who are you?" The dark skinned man asked curiously.

"I'm Ari Kurosaki, Captain of squad 9 of the 13 court guard squads" I proudly informed.

"A Kurosaki huh!" He says while gazing towards ichigo. "What is your relation to Ichigo?

"He is my twin brother".

"I see. My name is Gō Koga" 

"Im curious to know what it is that you Bounts want to accomplish?" I asked sternly, changing the topic of the conversation, not really caring what his name is.

"Kariya's plans for this world are actually very simple, he wants to create a new clean world. A world that will be ruled by Bounts!"

"What are you talking about?" Ichigo cuts in and pants while forcing himself up on all fours.