Chapter 27 - Trap in the Underground Cave

Ari Kurosaki's POV

Izuru and I left Urahara's around dawn before the sun was out, we were standing on a high hill in a forest, way out of the main city of karakura, we were waiting on Rangiku and my lieutenant Shuhei.

The sun was beginning to raise up in the sky and Izuru and I have been here for 30 minutes

Then suddenly we see 2 running figures in the distance coming towards us at a fast pace. Rangiku and Shuhei ran passed us both and stopped in there tracks.

"Judging by your speed I'm amused you found the Bounts!" Izuru says while turning around facing them and so did I.

"Yes apparently while we were busy fighting them Yumichika was off searching for the Bounts hideout on his own" my lieutenant informed us sternly.

"What happened to Ichigo and the others" Rangiku asked in concern.

"There safe, they have all gathered to recuperate from there wounds at Urahara's"
I explained firmly.

"Good in that case we should go join yumichika. It's time we settle this once and for all" Rangiku said sternly.

We all nodded our heads in agreement and started running in the direction of Yumichika's spiritual pressure up ahead.

We all stopped in our tracks seeing yumichika standing in front of a cave checking himself out through a compact mirror, he saw our reflection through the mirror and turned around facing us.

"What are you doing standing here in front of the Bounts hideout" Rangiku said with an irritated tone.

"What would you have done if they have learned you were out here by yourself" my lieutenant says while raising his fist slightly in the air.

"Well it's too late for that! They already know I'm here" yumichika informed while turning around to face the cave entrance.

"I hate to admit it but apparently we have a formidable opponent here in the Bounts" yumichika says while turning his head back to face us.

Shuhei muttered an tut sound in annoyance.

"Alright let's go!" I said sternly

"I should tell you that I've never been very good working in a group" yumichika says while bringing his right hand up behind his head.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance knowing that he would complain, Izuru, Rangiku, shuhei and I completely ignored him and ran straight into the cave.

Knowing that he would follow in suit behind us.

We were running for 10 minutes until we all stopped into a slow paced walk we were pretty far into the cave now that it was getting darker the further we went. Rangiku was in front, Shuhei and I were behind her, and Izuru and yumichika were behind us.

"Captain your shoulder" Shuhei said in worry, glancing at my wound.

"I'm fine, it's nothing I can't handle" I say in reassurance giving Shuhei a light smile in return, but like usual he didn't look convinced it made me want to punch him.

As we all continued to walk I took in my surroundings just seeing rock walls and getting a bad feeling the deeper in we walked.

"Wait!!... What's this?" Rangiku says in caution, while we all stopped abruptly seeing different shaped holes looking like passage ways embedded in the rock walls. This area looked like old ancident ruins

"I'm getting an ugly feeling about this" yumichika says in a sing song tone.

It fell silent amongst us for a few moments taking in our surroundings and knowing that these Bounts have something planned.