Chapter 39 - The Last Clash

3rd Persons POV

"The crest should be here, open it up sentarō" Captain Ukitake firmly ordered.

"Yes sir"

Captain Ukitake's subordinates, Kiyone and Sentarō dug a deep hole in the ground, and the surface crumbled.

"Their it is" Kiyone says seeing the one of the many Jōkai crest's.

"Yes obviously the information from Ran'Tao was accurate. Seal it immediately" Captain Ukitake sternly ordered.

"Yes sir" Kiyone and Sentarō say in sync and jumped down into the deep hole to begin sealing the huge Crest.

——————————————

All Soul reaper Captains, Lieutenant's and Seated officers were scattered around the Seireitei, trying to find and Seal as Many Jōkai Crest's as possible, knowing that this assignment is impossible with the limited time they have.

Currently in the Head Captains Office was Captain Komamura, the Head Captain, and his Lieutenant Sasakibe. They were looking over a full map of the Seireitei, that held all of the Jōkai Crest locations.

"There are too many Jōkai Crest locations Head Captain, we don't have enough time to properly seal them all before The Bount detonates them"

"Nonsense that's enough negativity Captain Komamura, it is the duty of the thirteen court guard squads to defend the Seireitei, and we will do everything in our power to stop this Bount from carrying out his plan" the Head Captain furiously stated.

——————————————————-

Ari Kurosaki's POV

I'm currently somewhere underground, ordering a group of soul reapers to seal off one of the Jōkai Crest's this one was huge, it stood tall reaching the ceiling as it glowed red. I clenched my jaw, thinking of what a mess this situation has caused. 20 soul reapers including my Lieutenant were standing a few meters from the crest as they placed there arms out in front of them, performing a diamond shaped hand sign. They have been trying to seal it for 20 minutes now, and one soul reaper fell to the ground in exhaustion. 3rd seat Ikkaku Madarame was quick to get that soul reaper back on his feet as he dangerously pointed his Zanpakuto near his neck.

I sighed deeply as I stared at the crest, and my thoughts wondered to Toshiro, but more importantly Ichigo, knowing that he is battling Kariya makes me worried, please don't die Ichigo.

(TimeSkip) 24 hours

I was currently laying down outside on the soft grass in the tenth barracks garden. It was a beautiful day considering what happened 24 hours ago. Finally the Seireitei is at peace for now at least. Ichigo successfully defeated Kariya, apparently Captain Kuchiki and Lady Youruichi was their supporting Ichigo if anything were to go wrong. I exhaled a breath, and closed my eyes taking in the nature around me.

"Here you are"

I opened my eyes and squinted slightly due to the gleaming sun, but smiled seeing who it was. "Toshiro"

"What are you doing out here?"

I playfully smiled, and sat up from my laying position. "Taking in nature"

Toshiro lightly smiled. "You never cease to amaze me"

I smiled back in return, and stood up to my feet, now standing only a meter away from him. "I'm glad that your okay Toshiro"

"And I'm glad that you are to" he says softly and stepped closer, closing the Gap between us. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and I wrapped mine around his neck.