Chapter 47 - The Evil Eye, Aizen Returns

Ari Kurosaki's POV

I finished explaining the situation to ichigo. Now everyone was relaxing around his bedroom.

Renji held up Kon and placed his whole hand inside his mouth as the stuffed lion was gagging in protest. Rangiku was sitting next to renji with a curious look. "Ahh and you think that's the best way to remove it?"

Renji removed his hand from Kon's mouth and soon after a little green ball popped out, that looked like a candy. Renji held it in between his fingers inspecting it carefully. "Mission accomplished. There it is". 

"Ahh that is totally disgusting". Rangiku whines loudly, but picked up the stuffed lion toy. "You got the soul out of him without to much trouble, it's certainly constricted simply. That's the department of research and development always....." Rangiku got cut short by Ichigo.

"I said HEY!!"

Renji turns around to face Ichigo as he placed the green little ball back into the stuffed lions mouth. "What do you want?".

"Any idea when you guys are gonna leave?".

Kon started to squirm in renji's firm grip as he was paying no attention to. "What do you mean Ichigo? We are not going to go home. We are staying here until our fight with the arrancar's is done, no one leaves until then".

"W-What you will be staying? But where the hell are you all planning on sleeping?". Ichigo says looking at us sternly. "Let me make this perfectly clear, we don't have enough space for you to stay here".

Rangiku releases a upset whine. "You don't mean me do you?". She turns to ichigo with a pout on her face.

I roll my eyes at her behavior for thinking of trying to seduce my brother.

"Yikes what the HELL! Ahh No way you got to be kidding me. Your the last person I'd let stay here, what makes you think I would in the first place".

Rangiku ignored Ichigo, and began to undo her school shirt buttons. Renji's face held a thirty stare. While Ichigo's was one in embarrassment. I grinned in amusement, with the boys hungry needs, this was to good not to watch.

"Ahhhh what do you think your doing? You can't change my mind by undoing a button". Ichigo firmly stated not giving into rangiku's flirty gestures.

She quickly placed her hands near her short skirt and slightly raised it upwards. Ichigo placed his hands over his eyes to cover them from seeing anything further. Seeing this unfold reminds me of the time back in the soul society when lady Yoruichi was naked in front of ichigo and he too reacted this way.

"Not even if you lift your skirt a little, DAMN IT!! I will not give into temptation, a man like me doesn't give into temptation". Ichigo chats while peaking through the slight gap between his fingers.

"Really! Then why are you peaking through your fingers?". Rukia blankly states.

(Timeskip) sun is setting.

"Well for now. I'll be Orihime's guest and I'll sleep in her bed." Rangiku happily expressed

"What do you mean? Did you already get her permission?" Ichigo questions

"There isn't any rush, she's the kind of girl who doesn't know how to say no". Rangiku turned around away from ichigo and looked towards Toshiro.

"Captain how you'd like to come?"

Toshiro clenches his jaw in annoyance. "No I won't" he sternly says and starts walking away and Rangiku follows close behind. "You should come, it will be fun"

"For you maybe". Toshiro abruptly stops in his tracks and turns to look at me. "Ari are you coming?"

I smile softly at Toshiro and follow behind them both. "Bye ichigo see you around"

(Timeskip to Orihime's house)

Toshiro and I decided to sit upon Orihime's apartment roof, while Rangiku knocked on her front door.

"Hmm you want to stay over, at my place here? That's fine butt- " Orihime says in surprise, as Rangiku pulls her into a bone crushing hug. "Great good girl, I knew you wouldn't turn me away, that's what I love about you Orihime". Rangiku pulls away from Orihime but still has her hands placed on her shoulders. "Hey I know a bath, the excitement today sure got me all sweaty. You see" Rangiku expresses in delight as she points to her large breasts.

"Okay right this way" Orihime says letting Rangiku inside.

"Want to join me Orihime". Rangiku says as she gently pushes Orihime inside as she was trying to decline in protest.

Toshiro and I couldn't hear the conversation anymore so it was quiet but in seconds Rangiku opens the front door again. "If you have no where else to go, you both can come and join us"

Toshiro and I sat in silence staring at the half shaped moon in the night sky. "Yeah that will happen" Toshiro says sarcastically.

The night was peaceful, but I just had a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach. From the encounter we had a few days ago left me thinking that more of them will come. Toshiro could feel my uneasiness and slightly moved closer towards me as our shoulders were now touching.

"Ari what's on your mind?" He softly asks.

I turned my head from the moon and gaze into his turquoise colored eyes. "I find it very cute that your worried about me. But I'm fine Toshiro".

He exhales a sigh "if you say so!"

As it fell silent again, Toshiro brought his arm over my shoulder and pulled me into his chest. I lightly smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder. "Ari I want to tell you something".

I lifted my head from his shoulder and looked at him intently urging him to continue.

"I love you" Toshiro fondly expresses

I stared at him in surprise, as my stomach was filled with butterflies.

"I love you to" I finally express.

Toshiro and I stare at each other intently as we both lean in, he wraps his arms around my upper back and I placed mine around his neck and he pressed his lips against mine, as I felt tingles shooting through my whole body enjoying every second of this moment. We pulled apart for air and Toshiro rested his forehead against mine. "Ari Kurosaki I truly love you"

My cheeks heated up more hearing those sweet words. Man what is this boy doing to me.

Suddenly I could feel spirit energy and they weren't hollows. As much I loved this moment being in Toshiro's arms I pulled away from him.

"Do you feel that, there are 6 of them" I expressed sternly

Toshiro clenches his jaw. "This is not good".