Chapter 74 - Where It All Ends(filler)

A/n: hello READERS and I'm back again 🫶🏽
Sorry it took soooooooo long to finish these filler chapters 🥹 I loved that I got to create my own add in to the main story but it flopped so I'm sorry if it was boring but thank you for still reading everything it means a lot.
NOWWWWW!! Back to the main plot YAYYYYYY! Also I changed Ari's zanpaukto name and release please let me know what you think?
🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽

Ari Kurosaki's POV

Currently I was placed on Ichigo's back, my leg's wrapped around his waist and my arm's draped over his shoulders.
he was running at a fast pace, as I tightened my grip on his shoulders.
We are trying to find the Ryoka But first I need my zanpaukto. "Ichigo I need my Zanpuakto"

"Huh!! How are we meant to get it now?" He questions.

"It should be in my barracks." I state like it's obvious.

"How am I meant to know where that is?" He holds a confused expression.

And I laugh amused. "Shut up and listen to me Ichigo!"

"Okay where do I go?"

I brought up my head from resting it on his shoulder to take in my surroundings. "Stop".

Ichigo stops in his tracks and I jerk forwards slightly from the sudden stop. "Where exactly are we?" Ichigo questions.

"We are in the 7th sector. My barracks isn't too far from here!" I say calmly.

Ichigo nods his head in response, and continues to run again, as he tightens his grip around my legs. I grip his shoulders again, and a left passage is coming up. "Ichigo turn left here."

"Got it". He says turning left down the concrete corner.

Just as I was about to give another direct instruction. Ichigo stopped in his tracks, completely losing his balance. he was gripping my legs so hard I almost yelped.

"Ichigo!! Why the sudden stop?" I say in a whine.

I could feel ichigo smirking. "Just take a look."

I look in front of me taking in my surroundings and see Renji, Shuhei, Ikkaku and yumichika.

"Captain" Shūhei called in concern.

"Ichigo you're here too?" Renji greets with a playful smirk.

"Hey guy's" ichigo greets.

"So what's the plan Captain?" Renji questions

"I need my zanpaukto. Ichigo was taking me to get it from my barracks." I explain

Shūhei steps forward and holds out my zanpaukto. "Captain I thought you might need this, so I'm glad that it all worked out running into you."

I smiled from ear to ear. "Thank you Shūhei".

Ichigo releases me from his hold. I land on the ground, losing my footing and fall to my knees.

Ichigo, Renji, Shūhei, Ikkaku, and Yumichika all gasp in worry.

"Captain! Are you alright?" Shūhei says already at my side.

My hands were gripping the concrete. "Shūhei I'm al..alright." I say in a grunt, and force myself up from the ground. Shūhei was still at my side, holding my zanpaukto.

Shūhei handed my zanpaukto to me and I grip the hilt sticking it towards the ground as I was using it as support to keep myself up. "Let's kill these Ryoka." I say sternly, with a look that could kill in my eyes.