Chapter 13 - Hitsugaya Roars!

A/N: SURPRISE ANOTHER UPDATE!!!!! Woo!! I honestly hope that all the readers are enjoying it so far please talk to me and comment what you like and if you want me to add other stuff please let me know.

Ari's POV

Toshiro and Captain Ichimaru both were glaring intensely at each other releasing there crushing spiritual pressure ready for a battle.

Izuru stood behind his captain watching intently. While I was crouching beside momo's unconscious body protecting her if I need too.

"But captain Ichimaru". Izuru gasped out

"Better move back Izuru, unless you feel like dying". Captain Ichimaru warned slyly

"Don't be stupid Izuru just moving back isn't going to be enough, in a few minutes I promise you your not going to want to be within 10 square miles of this place so start running and don't look back because if you stay here your life will get drawn into this and I can't guarantee I won't kill you by mistake". Toshiro said in an angry tone, as he raised up his Zanpakutō, before disappearing in sight, reappearing above in mid air striking captain Ichimaru creating a dust explosion in the floor boards.

Captain Ichimaru moved back, right beside Izuru dodging toshiro's attack. Toshiro wasted no time in moving towards him going for another strike. Trying to get captain Ichimaru. There spiritual pressure has increased almost winding me, I lightly grunted at the force.

Toshiro kept swinging his sword in fast motions hoping to at least hit captain Ichimaru but he kept up his speed by dodging every attack. This time captain Ichimaru jumped in mid air and Toshiro followed. They both clashed swords with force it bounced and they clashed again. It sent Toshiro flying back a little and he jumped to the floor gaining balance getting ready to attack again. Captain Ichimaru drove his sword towards Toshiro but missed and ended up in the floor, Toshiro was slightly above his sword. But captain Ichimaru dug out his Zanpakutō which caused some of the wooden floor boards to hit Toshiro in the eyes distracting him.

Captain Ichimaru saw there was an opening and swung his Zanpakutō directly at Toshiro.
"Oh an opening". Captain Ichimaru sassed sarcastically.

Toshiro quickly countered his movements by stepping on his Zanpakutō placing it back into the floor boards, and swung his Zanpakutō slicing off the tip of his hair, as captain Ichimaru dodged backwards.

Captain Ichimaru placed his hand on the floor and moved flipping in the air missing Toshiro's attack creating a space between them.

"evidently the rumors about squad 10 captain Hitsugaya are true. A child prodigy of the sort only comes along once every few centuries very dangerous you are". Captain Ichimaru said with an impressed tone.

Toshiro ignored him and rises his spiritual pressure once again creating a blue aura around his body.

"Your really serious" Captain Ichimaru stated, while pushing through Toshiro's crushing spirit energy.

"Now die". Toshiro yelled angrily. Running at captain Ichimaru head on.

Captain Ichimaru just laughed unfazed by this battle. But held up his Zanpakutō ready to fight again.

They both ran with full speed striking at each other's swords and passed one other.

Toshiro cut a bit of captain ichimaru's sleeve, as he looked down with a frown distracted. Toshiro clashed his sword with captain ichimaru's he still dodged or maneuvered his way around his attacks. As Toshiro kept clashing and slashing swords with captain Ichimaru he forced him back and ripped off the cut sleeve of his kimono throwing it at Toshiro. He swung his Zanpakutō moving the piece of fabric out of the way and closing his eyes for a split second. Captain Ichimaru saw this as an opening moving his Zanpakutō in fast motions making it look like he had a dozen swords striking in every direction. Toshiro focused his attention and blocked his movements trying to keep up as he was getting force backwards.