The Best Present Pt.1

TRIGGER WARNING: none

THEMES: Fluff, TodoBaku

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Hey Todoroki?"

"Yes, Midoriya? What can I help you with?"

"I was wondering..." began Izuku as he sat down on the sofa beside Shoto. 

"Go on." Shoto said as he put his book aside, giving his full attention to Deku.

"When's your birthday?"

"It's on January 11th. Why do you ask?"

"So you're one of the youngest in our class?"

"It would seem so, yes."

"How do you celebrate your birthday, Todoroki?"

"I don't celebrate."

"What?! Why?!" Midoriya exclaimed as he jumped on the sofa, his eyes wide with disbelief. "Birthdays are awesome!"

"It is not a positive day for me, Midoriya."

"Is it to do... with your family?" Izuku asked warily; a single nod of the head from Shoto affirmed his thoughts. "Can you tell me why?"

"I would prefer not to."

"Please please please!" 

"Alright. My birthday was the day my quirk manifested. It was the first time I had a 'training session' with my father. It was an... eventful day I wish to forget."

"Oh, I see. Thanks for telling me Todoroki. But I think you should make some new memories on your birthday next time! Especially since it's only in a few weeks."

"I will think about it. Thankyou Midoriya." Shoto said with a small smile before he returned to his book, curling up in the side of the sofa reminding Deku of a cat.

Izuku quickly got up to let Shoto relax in his free time and he headed up to his dorm, pulling his phone out and opening the group chat. Then he remembered the entire class was in it so made a new one without Todoroki, and Mineta because he was weird.

Izuku made a new GC

Izuku named the GC 'Todoroki's Birthday!!!'

Izuku added 18 people to the GC

Izuku: Everyone!!!

Izuku: Emergency emergency emergency!!!

Uraraka: What is it Izuku!!! are you okay???!!!

Izuku: everyone get online now!!!

Once everyone is online...

Izuku: Wait where is Kaachan? @Bakugou 

Mina: @Bakugou

Iida: @Bakugou

Denki: @Bakugou

Kirishima: @Bakugou

Momo: @Bakugou

Izuku: @Bakugou

Bakugou: what is it nerd! and why have you made a GC about Icyhot?!

Izuku: So I was talking to Todoroki earlier and he says he doesn't celebrate his birthday!!