Truth or Dare

TRIGGER WARNING: none

THEMES: crossdressing, 1A simping once more

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

It was Friday night meaning bonding night. The class were all scattered around the living room, sitting on sofas, cushions, tables and the floor; somehow they were all pretty comfortable. Shoto found himself curled up on the end seat of one sofa, leaning his head on the back whilst he watched Kirishima and Mina argue over what game to play.

"Spin the bottle!"

"Never have I ever!"

"How about truth or dare! We'll play that and you two will both shut it!" Bakugou shouted, interrupting the 5 minute long argument.

"Great idea Bakubro!" Kaminari cheered.

"Sounds like a good idea." Iida agreed, before offering to get some snacks from the kitchen being the good class rep he was; Deku went with him and they soon returned with five bowls of different snacks.

Shoto looked at the different snacks, some he had no idea what they were, so settled on some mini pretzels. Once everyone got their own snacks Bakugou began the game, saying "I'm gonna go first 'cuz it was my idea!".

"Shittyhair! Truth or dare?"

"Dare. Dares are manly bro!"

"I dare you to prank call Aizawa." Bakugou dared with a smug smirk.

"Dare accepted!" Kirishima exclaimed as he took out his phone. "I'm so getting expelled." he added under his breath, so only those nearby- one being Todoroki- could hear.

He dialled Aizawa's number and turned off caller identity. The class held their breaths whilst the call rang, and Iida was muttering about how this was ruining their learning environment. But it was too late to back out now.

"Hello?" came Aizawa's tired voice, clearly annoyed at being called so late. Well it was only 8PM but it was always sleep time for him.

"Do you want to buy... a refrigerator?" Kirishima asked, making his voice deep and gravelly, adding some heavy breathing for the effect.

A loud sigh could be heard from the phone, and everyone stifled their laughs. Shoto watched with a raised brow, curious as to what Aizawa was going to do.

"Kirishima, I will be seeing you after class Monday." the teacher said in a dead tone before hanging up, and the boy's jaw dropped.

"He knew it was me from that?" he asked with bewilderment.

"You're fake voice was crap!" Bakugou teased.

"Good try Kirishima." Deku said with a thumbs up.

"Okay okay, my turn. Hm... Todoroki! Truth or dare?"

"Dare." Shoto answered as he turned around to face the redhead.

"So manly Todobro! Okay... got it! So we've all wanted to see this for a while. Can you do the nya?"

"Excuse me?"

"I knew it. Okay so just grab the end of your sleeve like this," he demonstrated with his own jumper, "and then do like a little cat paw and say nya."

"This is weird. But fine. Nya."

With his baggy hoodie the sleeve almost fell over his closed fist, and the raised brow and tilt of the head made it perfect.

"AAAHHHHH!" Mina exclaimed. "That was so cute! I told you it would be perfect."

"I still don't see the point. Anyways..."