You Poor Child Pt.2

"Put the tree in the right corner!" Mina demanded.

"No, it looks better on the left!" Denki argued.

"Right!"

"Left!"

"Right!"

"Left!"

"Shut the fuck up you fucking idiots! Racoon eyes! Pikachu! Nobody fucking gives a fucking fuck about where the put the shitty Christmas tree!" Bakugou yelled making explosions in his palms, Kirishima quickly dragging his history essay out of the way of getting burnt.

"You said a curse word six times in that sentence, man." Sero teased, making Bakugou turn his explosions on him; luckily he taped himself up to the ceiling just in time.

If it wasn't obvious, Class 1A were preparing for Christmas in the dorms. There were decorations everywhere, and far too much glitter for Aoyama not to be behind it. Every surface was covered in green, red, gold, silver, and fake snow lined all of the surfaces. They were currently deciding where to put their huge Christmas tree, curtesy of All Might, and some were a lot more serious about it that others.

"Why don't we put it on the right, and then move the TV over to the left so there is more space?" Momo advised, ever the mediator.

"Right! Thanks Momo!" Mina and Denki cheered, instantly over their scuffle. It was either Momo's good advice, or the fact that Iida looked like he was rehearsing a speech behind them that made them put their disagreement aside.

Todoroki was upstairs and finishing some homework with Fumikage, he often enjoyed being in the other male's room because it was dark and warm, and they shared looks of confusion at all the yelling.

"It seems the darkness has fallen upon our classmates. The madness has consumed them all, only the dawn can free them."

"I agree." Todoroki replied with a nod, who was able to translate Tokoyami's dark poetry. "We could go down and see, since we only need to answer the extension maths equations."

"Indeed. Dark Shadow," Fumikage called out to the demon munching on apples in the corner, "we're descending now."

"Right!" Dark Shadow yelled before rushing across the room and flinging the door open, making his person sigh deeply.

"After you Todoroki!"

"Thankyou Dark Shadow." Todoroki patted the demon's head, making it spin with joy.

After getting Dark Shadow under control, the two boys entered the elevator and went down to the bottom floor. Todoroki wondered if their was any soba in the fridge for dinner, whilst Tokoyami was struggling to keep Dark Shadow from prying the doors open. At last they arrived, and chaos met them when the doors opened.

"What's... going on?" asked Todoroki, looking at the floor which had become a death trap.

There were all sorts of... things, on the floor, only enough space for a person to hop between them if they wanted to reach the sofa or the kitchen.

"Roki!" Sero greeted. "Tokoyami! What's up?"

"We're decorating for Christmas!" Mina exclaimed, a silver tinsel wrapped like a crown around her head.

"Decorating? Why?" Todoroki asked, looking down as he manoeuvred through the chaos, wanting to get a drink from the kitchen safely.

"Why?! It's Christmas bro!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"Okay? And?"

Yes, he was in the kitchen. He could sense Dark Shadow was following him so he gave the demon some pats whilst getting some strawberry milk from the fridge. When he looked into the living room everyone's eyes were on him, even Bakugou, and their expressions ranged from angry to bewildered.