Boyfriend Benefits

TRIGGER WARNING: none

THEMES: fluff, slight angst, BakuTodo.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Does someone want to explain what's going on?"

"I am seeing this correctly, right?"

"Shiiiiiiiiiiiippppp!!!!!!"

The class watched stunned from the kitchen as The Shoto Todoroki walked downstairs from his dorm, right over to where a bored-looking Bakugou Katsuki sat on the sofa. Then he just sat on his lap and cuddled him like the damn cute koala he is, and the explosive blond did nothing but kiss his forehead and continue to scroll through his phone. 

"Are you okay?" Bakugou asked in a quiet voice that made their wide eyes widen even more.

"Mhm." Shoto replied, resting his head in Bakugou's shoulder.

"Tired? When was the last time you slept?"

"... Three days ago."

"Sho." Bakugou sighed before running a hand through Shoto's hair to help him relax.

And in moments Todoroki had fallen asleep, resting perfectly relaxed in Bakugou's arms. The blond was relieved to see his boyfriend relax, finally, and turned down the volume on the TV. He knew Shoto had trouble sleeping so it was a blessing that he did so so easily; even if it meant Bakugou having to hold him close, he couldn't complain. Who would?

The rest of the class left the kitchen after their late-night snack and returned to the living room, surprise still evident on their faces. Todoroki was never openly affectionate, even after he and Bakugou told everyone they were dating. It was a big deal if they even held hands. So to see him like this, so relaxed and vulnerable, was almost unbelievable. If it wasn't for the bicoloured haired male sitting in front of them they would have believed they were dreaming.

"What are you all looking at? Want me to blast your fucking eyes out?" Bakugou said with a stern voice, not even raising his eyes from his phone. 

"N-no." Deku stammered out. "It's j-just surprising to see Todoroki-kun like this. I-is he okay?"

"Of course he's fucking fine Deku! Just tired."

"Why is he tired? Has he not slept well? Is he feeling unwell?" asked Iida with big chopping motions, worry flooding him as did the responsibility of being Class Rep: his classmates' wellbeing was ultimate priority.

"Too many questions Iida." Momo said in a calm and quiet voice, sensitive of Todoroki being a light sleeper most of the time. "But is he doing okay, Bakugou?"

"He's fine. This helps Shoto relax since he didn't have affectionate physical contact as a child."

"Why?"

"Why?! Have you fried your few remaining braincells Pikachu? His shitty dad, duh!"

"Ooohhhh, right." Denki nodded whilst cringing. They all knew about Todoroki's father not being the best.

"Anyways, it helps him to sleep because his night trauma keeps him awake for days. His dad would burst into his room at random times during the night and start 'training' him." Bakugou explained, saying 'training' with a growl.

The class nodded in understanding before diverting their attention from the couple, either heading up to their dorms to sleep or lounging around and watching the TV, keeping it on the low volume Bakugou had turned it to. When Mina went to grab the remote to turn it up, one sharp glare from the blond made her retreat with a shy smile and a thumbs up.