Who Hurt You? Pt.3

The next week passed by with regular check-ups from the nurses and doctors. He had to do some physical exercise to test the results of his surgeries- that he found out he had by the bandages all over his ribs and ankle, as well as his internal systems to make sure there were no other issues. Deku and Bakugou continued to visit him every day; sometimes if their day was intense they ended up falling asleep on his bed.

Aizawa also visited a few times and they both had some tea whilst talking through what happened. Despite being unsure of himself, they talked about Endeavour's mistreatment of the whole family, and Shoto explained about his mother and brother. They were always emotional, so Aizawa was always ready with tissues and cat videos he had saved on his phone.

Shoto was ecstatic to find out that Aizawa had a cat- always wanting one himself- and the teacher promised that when he could he would let the boy visit and meet his cat. When Shoto was younger and his whole family lived together, his mother said he could adopt a cat if he wanted to. However he decided against it knowing it would be dangerous for the cat to live with them and their... 'incidents'.

"I actually wanted to talk about something else with you Shoto." the teacher began, using the boy's first name since they had become closer with each other.

"Hm?"

"Well, you know Mic and I are married, yes?"

"Doesn't everyone?" asked Todoroki with a raised brow. It was kind of obvious, even to him.

"Apparently not. Anyways, we were wondering- know that the case against Endeavour is going ahead- if instead of going to a group home, you wanted to stay with us when students are allowed to go home. I understand if you don't so-"

"Yes."

"You would?"

"Yeah... you and Mic are nice people. I think it will be nice... if you will have me."

"Of course!" Aizawa exclaimed, a little too loud: Shoto winced a little but the corners of his mouth turned up into a small smile. "I'll let Hizashi know and we can sort out the necessary paperwork."

"Okay. Thankyou very much."

"No, thankyou for accepting us Shoto."

Shoto shared the news with his friends when they came to visit, and they were more than supportive. They both also knew Aizawa and Mic were together but said that Kaminari and Kirishima were a little dense to notice. This caused a few chuckles. He also said that the doctors would discharge him on Sunday so he could go home in two days. Deku said he would always be there to help with anything if needed and Bakugou would stop all of the questions.

"I know people will find out about my father eventually... I just don't want to have that talk."

"And you don't have to. Don't worry Todoroki, everyone will be understanding."

"I think so too..."

Sunday came around sooner than expected and now Shoto was leaving the hospital with Bakugou and Aizawa, and they were trying to get back to the dorms as inconspicuously as possible. Yet, with the growing investigation, there were reporters here and there trying to get pictures of inside the car. Shoto was very uncomfortable so when they got outside the dorm, Bakugou ended up shouting at a crowd of cameras.

"Mind your damn business assholes! Don't you have better things to do, huh?!"

They immediately ran off.

Since Shoto had to use crutches for the next couple of weeks until his ankle got stronger, it took him a minute or so to get up the stairs. Bakugou jokingly said that if he took any longer he would have to carry Shoto everywhere, but Icyhot looked at him with a dead expression that made him chuckle and apologise. Aizawa watched with a content expression, glad that they boys were getting along.