Pocky

TRIGGER WARNING: none

THEMES: extreme fluff, 1A simping for Shoto

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Are we ready?!"

"No."

"No."

"No."

"No."

"No."

"No."

"Yes!"

Everyone turned to look at Mineta, surprised he had managed to stay hidden for so long, before Shoto instantly froze him and Deku flung him into the elevator; Sero used his tape to tap the highest floor and they watched as Mineta- still stunned and frozen- disappeared from view.

"What are we even doing?! It sounds stupid!" Bakugou shouted, annoyed that he had to sit here when it was getting so close to his bedtime.

"Bakubro I know you will love it!" Kaminari assured with a grin.

"Yeah Bakubabe! It's the best game ever!"

"Kill me now!"

"Just let Mina explain." said Kirishima, patting his bro on the back only to get swatted away like a fly.

"Okay! So it's called the Pocky challenge! It will help us become closer as a class but as friends too!"

"If it will strengthen out ties as classmates that I support this game Mina has offered to share with us." Iida exclaimed making a chop of approval with his arm.

"Thanks Iida! So, let me explain. There will be 2 people per round and each person has to put one side of the pocky stick in their mouth. Then they eat the pocky and whoever pulls away first loses. Easy!"

"Sounds like a waste of time!" Bakugou complained.

"And close." Shoto mumbled to himself, internally freaking out at the idea of being directly in someone's personal space.

"I'll go first if it makes anyone feel better." Mina said before grabbing a pocky stick and turning to face Sero next to her. "Let's show them how it's done babe."

Sero grinned before taking the other end of the stick in his mouth; they both slowly nibbled towards the centre. Then with a centimetre between them Mina covered the distance and took the last bit of pocky.

"I win!" she cheered, not bothered about the fact that she had just kissed Sero.

"Who's going first?" Sero asked, looking at his classmates who all suddenly found their dorms very interesting to look at.

"Let's pull names out of a hat!" Mina cheered before reaching behind her and grabbing a beanie already full of strips of paper; she had already pre-planned this game weeks ago. "First name is... ah! Todoroki!"

"No. Absolutely not." Shoto refused.

"Come on Todoroki! There are so many people in this room who want to kiss you!" Mina encouraged.

"What?" the male asked quietly, looking very confused and flustered. 

"It's fine Todobro, just choose one of your friends."

"... Fine... Iida."

Iida seemed uncharacteristically enthusiastic, and joined Todoroki on the sofa whilst grabbing the boxes of pocky. Todoroki chose the strawberry one and pulled one out of the packet, hesitatingly holding it in front of Iida's mouth.

"This will deepen out friendship!" Iida announced before biting one end, Shoto slowly biting the other.

"This is not a good idea." Shoto doubted, but Iida slightly shook his head and moved forwards. He hadn't taken two bites before the heterochromatic moved backwards. "Nope, I'm out."