You Can't Leave Me... Us Pt.2

They arrived at the hospital in 15 minutes; the whole ride had been nothing but anxiety for Kirishima and Bakugou. The paramedics had Todoroki using an oxygen mask whilst they were assessing his injuries for the doctors and nurses when they would arrive. Bakugou was reluctant to have them treat his injuries when Icyhot needed their attention more, but when they assured him that his boyfriend was stable he allowed them to get to work on his hands: they were bloody and stinging from his heavy use of his quirk, so they needed to be disinfected and wrapped up for them to heal properly.

Kirishima had a small gash on his forehead where a bad fall had destroyed some of his hardening. The paramedics did a few quick tests, relieved that he wasn't concussed or forgetful, so they put on a small bandage that would be changed at the hospital. From the drive, to the race into the hospital, to getting their wounds treated, to waiting nervously in the waiting room for Todoroki to leave surgery, all of it was a blur.

When the receptionist had called them over, looking at them with sympathy at their torn clothes and dirt-ridden skin, she gave them news that led them to bursting into tears. Shoto... was going to be okay. She personally led them to a private hospital room, one that Endeavour no doubt paid for when he came bursting in an hour earlier demanding news on his son: the aftermath of the fight was broadcast on every TV, every channel, and so most of the population knew that Shoto was badly injured. All 3 of their faces appeared with the ID photos on their provisional licenses, and each reporter did their utmost to express their praise and thanks to the future hero trio for protecting the civilians.

Endeavour had left once he knew his son was getting treated as he knew Shoto wouldn't want to see him right away. Their relationship had certainly gotten better but they still had a long way to go. He did take it upon himself to tell his other children about their brother, and to subtly threaten the hospital to give Shoto the best treatment lest they get sued by the Number 1 hero. Kirishima and Bakugou approved of the room, wanting the best for their boyfriend, and decided to get changed into fresh clothes provided by the hospital. In their semi-fitting t-shirts and jeans they settled down on the nearest sofa and fell asleep, making a mental note to call Aizawa later...

"Let's go out today!" Kirishima yelled as he jumped on the sofa between his lovers. "I'm bored staying inside so much!"

"We went out two days ago." Todoroki stated as he rested his head on Kirishima's shoulder.

"I've seen enough extras to last me at least another week!" Bakugou shouted, flicking through the TV channels.

Kirishima sighed exaggeratedly, knowing his two introverted boyfriends preferred to stay inside and chill, or cuddle, during their weekends off. As they progressed through the hero course, school and training both became more intense; alongside paperwork for their future jobs as pros, and fortnightly internships, their free time did indeed get lesser and lesser.

Kirishima wanted to treat his lovers, knowing how hard they were both working. And he knew he had to do some convincing to get them to go out for the day.

"Please! Our last two dates we stayed at the dorms, and although I enjoyed our time very much, it was so manly, I wanna go out and do something! Can a man not show off his two incredible boyfriends to the world, huh?"

Todoroki hummed with blushed cheeks whilst Bakugou growled and sent an explosion at Kirishima's head, telling him to shut up.

"If you want to go out then I don't mind. As long as we get to eat something good."

"Thanks Shoto!" Kirishima grinned before kissing Todoroki's forehead, the touch making the cold boy melt.

Another thing they had learnt was that Todoroki was incredibly, incredibly touch-starved. Any sort of contact with people would either make him clam up or flinch, and so it took him a while to get used to their touches. Just hand-holding took weeks to occur, let alone now when they were cuddled on the sofa under like four blankets. Both Katsuki and Eijirou were proud at how far Shoto had come, and that he felt safe with their touch.