Girls

TRIGGER WARNING: none

THEMES: Todoroki thirst trap, crossdressing

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Boys!" Mina sang as she skipped into the living room, the rest of the girls following behind her like a pack of wolves.

"What now?" Iida asked, the pain seeping into his voice.

"Oh dare! Dare! Dare!" 

"Shut up Dunce Face!" Bakugou growled, chucking a pillow at Kaminari's head.

"Since we completed your dare last week it's out turn! So, drum roll please..."

The class made a drum roll noise with their laps, some more excitedly than others, before Momo and Jiro pulled out two bags filled with checkered clothes of some description. It looked awfully similar to their school uniform; as realisation dawned on their faces, Mina laughed maniacally before exclaiming:

"We dare the boys of Class 1A to wear skirts for a week!"

"A week?! Hell no!" Bakugou refused, standing up with sparking hands.

"A dare is a dare! Or are you too chicken Bakubae?"

"Shut the hell up! I'm not scared of anything, I'll do your fuckin' dare!"

"So manly. I'm in." Kirishima agreed, standing up to get a skirt off Momo.

Todoroki remained quiet as he watched the girls grow excited about the dare. He thought about how they were dared to wear bald caps for a day and so though this was a fair enough dare that wasn't really that bad. Uniform was uniform, as long as they were wearing something it shouldn't be that bad.

"Todoroki here!" Momo handed him a skirt.

He held it out in front of him. It seemed sorta... small? Yeah, small was the right word.

"That's all for now! Remember to wear them tomorrow."

And then the girls vanished once again, leaving an uncomfortable group of boys behind.

"Come on guys it'll be fun!" Denki cheered, high-fiving Kirishima.

"It could be worse." Todoroki agreed, still thinking that the skirt was just a bit too small. Just a little.

"I can show off my hard work sculpting my thighs!"

"No one wants to see your thighs Shitty Hair!"

"But Bakubro, who doesn't love a manly, muscly man?"

Todoroki listened to his classmates talk about the dare, a few of them trying their skirts on over their clothes. He would have returned to his room and tried it on himself but he was interrupted by a phone call. He sighed at the buzzing and answered the call, checking the time on the clock on the wall as he said hello.

"Hey Shoto, you coming home as usual?"

It was Fuyumi, asking if he would be having dinner with her and Endeavour before staying the night. He would have gone last night but he had already promised to hang out with Midoriya. His father was annoyed but reigned in the anger, knowing he was trying to be better and that his son should have some form of a social life - as long as it wasn't too distracting, that is.

"I'll be there in an hour. Do you need any help?"

"Everything's sorted. I can't wait to see you! Bye bye Shoto!"

"Bye."

Putting his phone away, Shoto leant his head back against the sofa and let out a sigh.