You Poor Child Pt.1

TRIGGER WARNING: 

THEMES: Fluffy fluff, slight angst, Shoto x Class 1A

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

You'd think, with how rich Endeavour was as the top pro hero in Japan, that Shoto could have everything he wanted. Servants at his beck and call and parents willing to dote on him to their hearts content. That he could have the best clothes, the newest video games, and the most expensive phone on the market. 

But he didn't. He had grown up with really only one parent figure who definitely didn't dote on him. Servants were non-existent since he lived by himself in one part of the house, and he didn't even know what video games were. 

So, when Class 1A found out that Todoroki wasn't gifted a silver spoon, nor a bronze or wooden one, and that he really was very deprived for a teenager, they decided to take actions in their own hands. As the months passed Todoroki grew more open with the rest of his classmates, even considering some of them friends, and this was the perfect opportunity to open his eyes to the wonderful joys of life that they all enjoyed dearly.

One Friday night the class decided to have a sleepover in the common room, binge-watching some of their favourite movies. Of course they needed lots of snacks and treats, so somehow getting Aizawa's permission to leave campus, the class headed out to the supermarket to fill their cupboards with sugary goodness.

Shoto tagged along despite having no idea what these M&Ms are that Denki was raving about, or this Hershey person Midoriya loved to rant about. Entering the store he looked up at the signs before heading to the cavity isle, his eyes slightly hurting at all of the gaudily-wrapped foods ahead of him. The rest of the class were already getting as many treats as they could carry, even Momo and Iida choosing some of a more-refined taste. He simply wandered around and picked up a few things that looked good.

"Do you like these Todobro?" Kirishima asked, as he was holding a basket full of energy drinks. Well, there would be no sleeping for the rest of the weekend.

"I honestly don't know what they are, Kirishima."

"What?! You've never eaten Reece's before?!" 

"Sorry, but no."

"Dude!" Denki exclaimed, joining the pair. "They are like heaven in tiny chocolaty cups of greatness."

Todoroki was a little confused but grabbed a large packet anyways, the red and yellow duo taking it upon themselves to show him other different chocolates and treats that they thought he might like.

"Skittles! Always a good option."

"Like bowling?" Todoroki asked, ever confused.

Kirishima laughed in amusement before grabbing a packet and dropping it into Shoto's arms.

"Dude! Todobro is onto something!" exclaimed Denki, eyes alight with electrified excitement. "What if we went bowling and knocked down the skittles whilst eating skittles!"

"Bro!" Kirishima exclaimed, the duo fist-bumping whilst Todoroki took the chance to slip away and join Momo and Iida.

"Todoroki!" Iida greeted. "Anything piqued your interest? Bon bons, interesting choice I see!"

"That's a funny name." Todoroki mumbled, only seeing the bright pink letters on the packet before. "I don't even know what they are." he confessed.

"Todoroki!" Momo gasped. "They are truly delicious, but nothing beats these luxury biscuits I have stored in my room from China. I'll make sure to bring them out later with some Gold Tips tea."