You Can't Leave Me... Us Pt.1

TRIGGER WARNING: major character death! (maybe?), descriptions of blood and violence

THEMES: fluff, extreme angst, BakuTodoKiri

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"It's been good... yeah, it's been good."

Todoroki's eyes hazed out of focus, flickering flames fading away as his body drifted off into oblivion...

"Todoroki! Todoroki!" Kirishima screamed across the wasteland, sprinting through the fallen debris. "Where the hell are you?!"

"Icyhot! Icyhot where the fuck are you?!" Bakugou yelled, using his quirk to cover more ground, trying to see through the tears he refused to let fall.

"Todoroki please! Bakugou can you find him?!"

"No!"

"Damn it!" Kirishima yelled, stumbling over to a stricken-faced Bakugou. "Katsuki. Katsuki, where is he?" he whispered, turning his head left and right.

"Ei! Ei, hey look at me! We'll find him, I promise."

They split up once more to try and find Todoroki, a single body amongst the ruined battlefield. It felt like trying to find a needle in a haystack: the chances of finding him, the chances of finding him alive...

"Are you a broom? Because you sweep me off my feet."

Kirishima couldn't help but snicker as his boyfriend used a pick up line on Todoroki. He stuffed his fist in his mouth as Bakugou turned around to give him the middle finger, before focusing back on Todoroki who was looking between them with visible confusion.

"So... you're dirt?" 

"Hah?!" Bakugou yelled, sparks flying off of his hands as Todoroki looked even more confused.

"It's nothing Todobro, don't worry about it."

"Right."

Todoroki left the kitchen to go and train, leaving a fuming Bakugou and shaking Kirishima behind. Once he was out of sight, Katsuki turned around and wacked Kirishima around the head, the red-head shakily apologising through his laughter.

"Well that didn't fucking work did it, Shitty Hair?!"

"C-come on Bakubae, his reaction was too cute."

"He called me fucking dirt!"

"I-I kno-o-ow!"

"Stop laughing dumbass!" Bakugou growled before slumping into one of the dining table seats. 

"I guess we'll have to try another tactic. I mean, why don't we just outright tell him? Todobro finds things easier to understand that way, right?"

"Then we'll fucking do that! Goddamn why do I have to like him when he's such an idiot?!"

"He's cute. And hot. And cool. And funny. And blunt. And smart. And-"

"Fanboy over him somewhere else, Kiri. Now, let's go and train!"

"Okay!"

The two boyfriends hit the gym for the afternoon, thinking of when they could tell the boy they liked about their feelings. They hoped he wasn't weirded out, but mostly that he felt the same way...

"Oh my god! Bakugou! Bakugou, I've found him!"

Kirishima got on his knees and hardened his arms, pushing away a slab of cement that was trapping Todoroki. He had seen his silver belt reflecting the flames, and that it was attached to a pair of bloodied legs, and so he ran as fast as he could.