Gone Boy Pt.3

"I..." Momo began but found herself speechless.

"He... that was barbaric... he was..." Iida was, for once, speechless.

"He regained consciousness an hour later." Aizawa assured. "But, they repeated that... method, three more times."

If the class weren't in tears before they were now.

"Did he, ya know, tell them anything?" Denki asked.

"No."

"Todobro is so strong." the blond stated whilst patting Sero's shoulder.

"How is he fucking doing now? He's fucking alive, right?"

"Yes." Aizawa gave another prolonged sigh. "But he's currently sleeping. No, not a coma-" they were greatly relieved by this, "- he's just exhausted. Physically, mentally, and emotionally."

"Can we visit him?" Uraraka asked.

"I don't think that's the best right now."

"But can we when he wakes up?" Momo asked, wanting to see her friend and give him a hug.

"... Possibly. Right now we don't know Todoroki's mental condition, so it's unclear how he'll react to people. Also, it's incredibly likely he will have PTSD-"

"Nothing new."

"Bakugou!"

"Oh, fuck off."

"And aquaphobia. This means no water, no mentioning of water, or even discussion about what he experienced whilst in his presence."

The class expressed their understanding and slowly returned to their lessons, although they still found it hard to concentrate as thoughts of Todoroki filled their heads. Soon, even the teachers could feel the toll taken upon the class and dismissed them at lunchtime, allowing them to return to Heights Alliance for the afternoon.

Everyone gathered together in the living room, feeling better knowing they were all together and safe. The Todosquad all sat in one corner of the room, notepad in hand as they tried to think of things they could do for Todoroki when he returned.

"I'm thinking we should permanently remove the kettle from the kitchen." Momo began. "I know we've gotten the habit of storing it in a cupboard but if he accidentally opens it and sees it..." she trailed off with a sigh.

"I agree." said Jiro. "And also we could maybe put a sound system around the dorm?"

"What do you mean?" Tokoyami questioned.

"Well, I think when he was there, you know, he would have been in complete silence and suspense. So if there is a constant noise or music in the halls at least then he might be more calm."

Tokoyami understood and expressed his agreement, aiding Jiro in beginning to collate some music playlists. Momo watched with a small smile but her frown soon returned. She glanced at the blond male in the kitchen before quickly excusing herself.

"I'm just getting a drink, I'll be a minute."

She entered the kitchen and stood rather cautiously by the door frame. She tried to articulate her thoughts in the politely way but she was beaten to it.

"What?" Bakugou asked gruffly as he began chopping up some vegetables.

"I don't mean to be rude, but, when you... when you were kidnapped-"

Bakugou's arm fell still and the muscles in his arm tensed. He let out a slow breath before putting down the knife and turning to face Momo.

"Spit it out Ponytail, I don't have all day."