Cute / Sleepy Shoto

TRIGGER WARNING: none

THEMES: extreme fluff, 1A simping for Shoto

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧─── ONE ───✧₊∘

Despite how much he did not want to do it, Aizawa had called a class meeting with a few of his students to see what they thought of the classes and if there were any improvements he could suggest to the headteacher. These students were Shoto, Bakugou, Kaminari, Iida, Momo, Uraraka and Mina. 

Due to training heavily the past few days, Shoto was rather tired despite it being only 6PM. He tried his best to pay attention, and sometimes echoed his agreement of the suggestions of his classmates. But as the meeting went on all he could think about was sleep.

Looking over to the clock he wondered why the second hand was moving so slow, and if there was a quirk to make it faster. He just wanted this meeting to end. He somehow went into a daze watching the second hand tic tic tic around the cyclical structure, and he ended up letting out a quiet yawn. 

He subconsciously tried to hide it by holding a hand in front of his mouth, but the scrunched up eyes and smallest nya sound gave him away. He slouched his shoulders a little and sighed before rubbing at his eyes and returning his focus to the group; the red and white strands fluffed up around his face.

He was met with several blushed cheeks and two nosebleeds.

"What's the matter?" he asked with a damn cute head tilt, making everyone scream internally and have to turn away.

"Nothing!" Mina assured, waving the boy off.

"Okay?" he replied, looking at Aizawa with confusion, which caused the teacher to shrug and carry on with the meeting.

∘₊✧─── TWO ───✧₊∘

It was the last Saturday of the month, which meant one thing and one thing only: Cleaning Day. Bakugou woke everyone up with loud shouting and exploding doors and the class came downstairs with grouchy expressions and hunched figures.

"But Bakubro-" Kaminari began, wanting to go back to sleep. He loved his bro, truly, but he did not like cleaning day.

"Don't 'Bakubro' me! Get dressed and start cleaning, I am not living with fucking dirty slobs!"

"Bro-" Kirishima whined too, but one glare from the angry blond shut him up. 

The class all hauled themselves upstairs and tried to plug their ears as Iida began to encourage them to clean well. "A clean space is a productive space" and all that crap. Luckily for Shoto, he was out visiting his sister and mother for the weekend- having left yesterday evening and returning tonight- so he was exempt from cleaning duty. Bakugou bet that he made plans that weekend to avoid Cleaning Day and scowled as he dusted all the sides in Icyhot's room.

Everyone eventually got stuck in, and with some pumped up, high-energy music, everywhere was properly cleaned by midday. They ate a giant lunch before lounging around for the rest of the day, sometimes annoying Bakugou by making messes where they had just cleaned.

Shoto arrived back at the dorm early evening, and was surprised at how clean it was. He guessed they must have had to deal with grouchy Bakugou that morning, as there was not a single dusty spot to be seen anywhere. 

As he entered the living room he saw everyone was watching some new action movie on the TV. About to say hello and greet his classmates, he was overcome by the sudden urge to sneeze. Oh no. He felt the sneeze rise and rise until he let it out. Achoo. And let me tell you it was so damn cute! It sounded like a tiny kitten sneezing; when everyone turned around to see a flustered Shoto rubbing his nose and shaking his head did their hearts melt.