The Sound of Your Voice

TRIGGER WARNING: none

THEMES: neutral

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"These tunnels are so spooky!" Denki exclaimed, grinning as he heard his echo travel through the giant tunnels.

Now the class all had their provisional licenses, they had been sent on a small mission to deal with a minor villain causing trouble in the neighbourhood. It was unknown whether they were in alliance with the LOV, but they didn't seem too powerful. Their last known location was in a maze of giant tunnels, all winding in and out of each other as if they were trying to draw in their victims.

Aizawa had stayed outside of the tunnels with Mic and Midnight, on the lookout for any approaching villains. He made sure each of his students had transmitters and communicators, knowing they would call if the villain was untameable or one of their quirks went out of hand.

Now, even though the class knew this was a serious mission, and were absolutely careful and watchful for any sudden movements, they couldn't help but feel giddy and excited at being given this case to resolve on their own. They also began making funny noises that echoed amongst all of the giant tunnels, and grew even louder at the exasperation of their class rep.

"Please try and focus!" Iida begged, making manic chopping motions everywhere. "This is a serious responsibility that Sensei has given us."

"But Iida!" Mina yelled, laughing when her voice began echoing. "Isn't it funny?"

"Echo!" Kirishima shouted, eyes wide with delight when his voice was still audible seconds later.

Bakugou was looking at the self-named 'Bakusquad' with growing frustration. As much as he could tolerate these idiots he was also getting royally pissed off. This was one of their first independent missions, and he would blow up said idiots before being given a black mark on his perfect record.

"It would a great place for music." Jiro commented, using her earjacks to listen to the vibrations of the class' voices all throughout the tunnels.

"Why don't we sing?!" Mina suggested. "We could draw out the villain that way!"

"Great idea Mina!" Kirishima complimented. 

"Let's go!" Denki yelled before singing like a dying cat, making Bakugou throw an explosion at him and leaving him loopy.

"Maybe not you Kamibro."

"Yeee."

"Jiro sing for us!" Mina asked. "Pretty please!"

"No thanks." the girl denied quietly. "I'm trying to pick up any noise from any potential people in the tunnels."

Mina was about to ask somebody else but she heard Deku mumble something to himself, glancing nervously to his friend beside him. 

"What was that Deku? You were mumbling again!"

"Todorokikuncansingreallywell..."

"Huh?" Mina noticed that Shoto took an uncomfortable step away from Deku, not making eye-contact with either of them.

"T-todoroki can sing. He's r-really great!" the green-haired boy squeaked out, casting a nervous glance to his friend.

"Oooh, he can?!" Mina exclaimed with delight. "Todo-"

"No."

"But Todorok-"

"No."

"Please?!" Mina exclaimed. 

"Please?! Please?! Please?!" the rest of the Bakusquad joined in.

"... Fine. But only if you go with my plan."