Who Hurt You? Pt.2

The moment Deku heard a crash from downstairs, he woke up and jumped out of bed. His mind raced with the possibilities of what the noise could have been. It wasn't something he imagined, because a heavy thud followed the crash, so it could be a student sleepwalking? A villain trying to kidnap one of the students again?!

With these thoughts making his heart beat faster, he put on some shoes before slipping out of the door and heading to Bakugou's room. He knew the blond valued his sleep, but he also would confront whatever or whoever was downstairs without hesitation. He also knew that if he knocked loud enough and for long enough, Bakugou would surely answer the door.

"What is it nerd?!" Bakugou demanded with raging eyes. "It's 1:15AM!"

"I heard a crash downstairs and-"

"I heard it too! I was going to investigate anyways so I don't need your help Deku!" sneered Bakugou before exiting his room, not before slipping his phone into his pocket, and heading over to the stairs to head down: the elevator would be too loud. Damn Deku, getting up before he did! Who did the nerd think he was?! Huh?!

These thoughts occupied him and fuelled his anger at whatever or whoever was downstairs. Yet, when he exited the staircase and saw the all-too familiar heterochromatic eyes look back at him, the thoughts disappeared. He only managed a glimpse at the grey and blue eyes before they fell shut, the body following soon after.

Bakugou didn't think before his body reacted, and he managed to slide along the floor to catch Todoroki's head with his hand before it hit the floor harshly. He pushed himself up onto his knees and rested Todoroki's head atop his lap; when he looked at the boy's face he let out the breath he had been holding.

"Shit." he muttered. "Deku!" he yelled as quietly as possible, glaring when Deku's loud racing footsteps came to a crashing halt as he fell to his knees next to his unconscious friend.

"Todoroki?! What happ-"

"Call Aizawa now!"

Midoriya was taken-aback by the serious expression on Kaachan's face but- since he didn't have his phone one him- he took Bakugou's from his pocket and quickly dialled Aizawa's number, praying that he would answer and not be asleep. The loud rings made the air tight with suspense, and whilst they waited those painfully long seconds to pass, Bakugou checked other parts of Todoroki's body.

"Damn, Icyhot." he muttered when he lifted up the boy's jacket to see purple ribs splattered here and there with black and blue. "You- you didn't go to visit your siblings did you?"

He was too focused on checking Todoroki for more injuries that it took him a moment to register that Deku was talking to him.

"Aizawa wants to know the worst injuries whilst he goes and gets Recovery Girl."

Bakugou immediately began to describe all of the injuries, those he could see, yet he could guess there were internal issues as well. Todoroki was struggling to breathe and Katsuki hoped it wasn't because of a punctured lung. He tilted Shoto's head to the side so he wouldn't choke on any blood.

Deku had to fill in for Kaachan a few times when the blond was too distracted making sure the Icyhot idiot wasn't dying anywhere from blood loss, even though cuts and gashes and burns littered every limb. As much as he couldn't stand Todoroki he didn't want him to die: they had to fight first.

"When are they coming?" Katsuki asked urgently, and Midoriya was surprised at the amount of pain laced under his gravelly voice; looking at his ex-friend's eyes he could see extreme worry and fear for Todoroki.

"Aizawa says he, Mic and Recovery Girl are- they're here!"

The three heroes were all stunned at the sight of the battered and bruised Todoroki, but Recovery Girl immediately began to heal as much as she could without putting the boy to sleep forever. She knew he had some internal injuries so whilst Aizawa got the doors, Mic gently picked up Shoto and carried him out of the dorm. The two students followed and sat in a tense silence whilst Todoroki was being examined in the hospital room....