Time With You Pt.1

TRIGGER WARNING: anxiety

THEMES: fluff, BakuTodo, super super super goddamn soft Shoto and Katsuki, I think this is the softest thing I've ever written

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Class 2A was going to the mall. Well, they would be if Aizawa hadn't put them all on a house-arrest for the weekend. In their opinion it was entirely uncalled for, it's not their fault they got into a quirk fight with Class 2B for saying hateful and discriminatory things. Mina couldn't help it if she left bald patches on Monoma's scalp, and Bakugou unintentionally destroyed a whole wall of Gym Gamma. 

Aizawa was not impressed with them and sentenced them to house arrest for the rest of the week, as well as giving them a list of never-ending chores and cleaning duties that he would inspect on Sunday evening. This meant that their original plan of going to the mall was cancelled. Well, until a certain Kaminari Denki came up with a wonderful idea...

Shoto could feel the warm rays of Saturday morning sunlight filtering in through the balcony windows on his face. His cheeks felt warm and his limbs gooey, and he wanted nothing more than to stay nestled in bed sprawled out under the sunbeams. He was warm and content, body relaxed and mind at ease. In the distance, he could hear his classmates moving around to get ready for the day, the distinct sound of the TV echoing up the stairs. But the background noise was welcome, slowly drawing him to consciousness until he finally blinked open his eyelids. 

Something shifted around his waist, so he moved his languid arm up and felt the familiar firmness of an arm resting atop of him. The skin was soft and smooth, fingertips tracing small shapes against his skin that made him sigh with content. 

"Hey baby boy." A voice greeted softly, hoarse with the signs of morning dryness. 

"Hey Katsu." Shoto greeted in return, letting his eyes fall shut once more under the tender tracings of his boyfriend.

"Sleep well?" Katsuki asked, shuffling ever closer so his chest met Shoto's back; he made the most of the soft and warm body next to him.

Shoto hummed, letting a comforting silence drift around them once more. He revelled in mornings like these, where he could truly relax and enjoy the peace of a warm and calm morning with Katsuki. It took them a while to get to this point, but now nothing makes them happier than spending time together like this. 

He was drawn out of his drifting slumber with soft kisses against his nape, a warm breath that seemed to cause any remaining tension to seep from his body. He hummed again, happy, and his lips quirked up at the chuckle beside his ear.

"You look so pretty like this, angel. So warm and soft, practically glowing in the sunlight."

Shoto blushed under the praise and turned around to face Katsuki, choosing to press his forehead into the crook of his boyfriend's neck as his administrations turned from his stomach to running a hand gently through his hair. The movements were soft and slow, the gentle tug against his scalp leaving him a boneless mess.

"You're just like a cat when I do this, Sho. Maybe I'll start calling you kitten. You'd like that, hm? You like all the cute names I call you."

"I like you." Shoto replied, pressing a small kiss against Katsuki's neck, tasting the burnt sugar taste of caramel. 

"I like you too baby."

They stayed like this, warm and cosy and sleepy, until a loud knocking on Katsuki's door made Shoto jump from his almost-asleep state and Katsuki to swear under his breath. He went to lift his head up to see or hear who it was, but Katsuki hushed him and ran a hand through his hair, alongside a gentle kiss to the forehead, and his head fell back down onto the pillow.