Beauty Kings

TRIGGER WARNING: none

THEMES: fluff, TodoBaku

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

If there was one thing that people envied about Bakugou and Todoroki, it was, apart from their awesome quirks, their appearances. One rugged and bulked up, another handsome and sharp. Everyone in Class 1A and beyond envied them for this, and now that they were together, they drew attention wherever they went.

Both exerted confidence in their own ways, either their cocky walk or intense gaze, and this was only matched by their excellent features. But, due to the inevitability of being teenagers, this beauty was sure not to last. 

As the students grew and developed, some suffered from physical changes or rather annoying acne. It was a pain to be a teenager, but sometimes different students would share skincare tips or make-up tips or body care ideas with each other. Even Bakugou and Todoroki were experiencing these types of changes...

At least, that was what everyone had expected.

But no, the pair looked as flawless as ever with clear skin and strong bodies. They dressed, looked and smelled well, and were the envied bodies of Class 1A. They had both been asked several times what they did to keep their flawless and gleaming complexions, but both said that it was nothing special.

The class were curious about this, wanting to know if there was some sort of magic beauty secret they didn't know about. With Bakugou's parents being part of the fashion industry, maybe he knew something?

One evening, the class were all over the dorms getting ready for bedtime. Taking showers, doing skincare, getting drinks or even exercising, they kept a lookout for Bakugou and Todoroki. They had both retreated into Todoroki's room that afternoon after dinner, and haven't been seen since. The training that day had been rather intense, and since Todoroki had recently been working on creating blue fire, and Bakugou on increasing the areal extent of his explosions, they had both been rather tired.

Later, when the last stragglers were heading into the rooms for the night, Todoroki's door opened and the pair walked out. They caught the attention of Denki, and to him it looked like they were going to the shared bathrooms. He took out his phone and messaged the class, telling them to join him as he kept an eye out in case he found out there magical secret.

Bakugou flung the door open making Todoroki shake his head in disapproval, but the shaking shoulders were enough to show that he found the blond amusing. Instead of going to the bathing area they headed over to the sinks, and Todoroki unlocked his cupboard before taking out a small bag. He passed it to Bakugou before yawning loudly, shaking his head as he tried to stay awake. He did look a little more tired than normal, yet he still looked as handsome as ever.

Bakugou saw this and smirked, putting the bag down before picking Todoroki up and setting him down on the counter. Todoroki offered him a rare smile and patted his head, making the blond lean back and playfully snap his teeth. This caused Todoroki to laugh softly, careful as to not wake anybody sleeping up.

"I'm sleepy." Denki heard Todoroki mutter as he rubbed his eyes, pushing his bangs out of his face with a sigh. 

"Well your flames aren't gonna turn blue overnight dumbass, you gotta stick with it." Bakugou stated gruffly. "You'll get there." he added quietly, making Todoroki smile once more before something was pushed into his face.

"Hey!" he scolded, teasingly. "What, can't handle my charm?"

"Shut up Icyhot! I still can't believe you make me wear this. The things I do for you!"

"Calm down Kat." Todoroki stated as he placed a skincare headband with cat ears over his head to push back the hair, before doing the same for Katsuki. "Get it, cat?"