Sibling Bonding Time

TRIGGER WARNING: none

THEMES: comedy, fluff, the Todorokis are little shits Pt.2

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Is it just me or is someone screaming outside?" Deku asked, looking up from his history notebook.

"Yeah, someone is totally screaming!" Uraraka went to look out the window. "Maybe it's Mono- oh my god! Guys, look at this! Quick!"

The rest of the class who were chilling in the common room ran over to the windows, eyes widening in disbelief before bursting out into laughter. They knew Shoto was rebuilding his relationships with his family but, damn, not like this.

Outside in the UA parking lot, their Shoto was currently drifting around between the cars in his father's convertible, Natsuo and Touya screaming whilst standing on their seats with Endeavour was running after them. They spotted Aizawa at the side-lines, looking like he was struggling between stepping in as a responsible teacher or recording it on his phone.

"Shoto!" Endeavour yelled. "Stop driving my car this instance!"

"No!" Shoto yelled back.

"We're going shopping bitch!" Touya yelled with a mad grin on his face.

"Thanks for the credit cards! Natsuo cheered, waving a wallet in the air whilst Endeavour's face paled.

"Shoooootoooooooooooooo!"

"Bye bitch! We have to pick up Fuyumi!"

"Don't worry we left you a surprise, old man!" Touya gestured to the once car-filled parking space that now held a mobility scooter.

"Oh no he didn't!" Kaminari had stuck his arm out of the window to record the disaster.

"Shoto! You are too young to drive!"

"You're too old to be alive! Happy Father's day!"

"It's not father's day!"

"How are we supposed to know that?!"

The three brothers drove out of the parking lot, car horns already heard from the high street as soon as they disappeared from sight. Endeavour growled before heading over to the mobility scooter, ripping off the obnoxious red bow before melting it with Hellflame. 

"I hope they don't get fined!" Iida worried, chopping his arm dramatically. "That would ruin Endeavour's reputation!"

"That's why Icyhot's gonna try and get fined dumbass! Endeavour will have to pay for it and deal with the press! Damn they'll have a field day!" Bakugou explained with a smirk, hating the press for all the crap they wrote about him.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

It was the end of a long day of studying at UA and the class were all ready for the weekend ahead. Since they were in the hero course it was difficult tackling both quirk training and general studies, but they had to stick with it if they wanted to achieve their goals. 

Shoto was more tired than most. He had been tackling blue fire in his training under Aizawa's supervision, and using the extra energy left him drained. Well, not drained enough to cause some trouble. First, he overheard some second year saying how he looked like his father - his eyes to be specific - and so froze them in ice inside an abandoned classroom until they apologised. The student hadn't even looked his way since. Secondly...

"You say that about my scars?" he asked sarcastically into the phone as he walked with the rest of his class back to the dorms. "Have you seen yourself? You're so burnt we should have served you instead of the chicken at Thanksgiving that dad completely failed at you crispy, burnt ass chicken nugget!"